Which Imixers You Think You Could Real Lime Wid

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I could lime wid Taj she seem the coolest of them all but ah fraid she yunno... she seem like the type to hit you over the knuckles with a metal ruler...

My dear, Taj......:kicks

I could lime wid Colossus... Out of all the people that post pics of women on this site, i think he post the best ones huntin for women will be fun... but i think any lime wid Colossus would result in 1 drink too many end up in central bookings

Or, making a Citizens Arrest....

Like a Flip of a Coin, lol.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
HotNGroovy (haven't seen her post lately)...already have and she's good to go as my Carnival road dawg!

Craig...no social scene is complete without a (male) comedian!

Appleton cause we done know we into the same parties!

Spranga...no social scene is complete without the relentless flirt/a$$hole...plus him owe mi a free wine so mi can press up pan it! *insert evil grin here*

Fiyah & Mrs. Fiyah...caw him a yaadie and will understand how to handle himself and keep the vibes going, he's good eye candy (*ohhhhhh shoot a YOU mi figget, i gotta go edit that list in that other thread!*) and her cause well she married to you, married man not to be out "liming" wid no strange females without wife present. :)

Cimo2 cause i already did and he's cool and mannerly...and easy on the eyes, despite the dread ting. ROFL

Whoever knows how to mix a good drink and doesn't have issues with me or Jamaicans on the board.

Ingram and JamCrew cause no social scene is complete without the SOUNDMAN! Plus ingram seems to have a very high opinion of women in general.

comedian, bartender, soundman, wining victim--er, partner, eye candy, and peoples i already know have the personality and vibes to keep the night lively...check, check, check!

Last edited:

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
HotNGroovy (haven't seen her post lately)...already have and she's good to go as my Carnival road dawg!

Craig...no social scene is complete without a (male) comedian!

Appleton cause we done know we into the same parties!

Spranga...no social scene is complete without the relentless flirt/a$$hole...plus him owe mi a free wine so mi can press up pan it! *insert evil grin here*

Fiyah & Mrs. Fiyah...caw him a yaadie and will understand how to handle himself and keep the vibes going, he's good eye candy (*ohhhhhh shoot a YOU mi figget, i gotta go edit that list in that other thread!*) and her cause well she married to you, married man not to be out "liming" wid no strange females without wife present. :)

Cimo2 cause i already did and he's cool and mannerly...and easy on the eyes, despite the dread ting. ROFL

Whoever knows how to mix a good drink and doesn't have issues with me or Jamaicans on the board.

Ingram and JamCrew cause no social scene is complete without the SOUNDMAN! Plus ingram seems to have a very high opinion of women in general.

comedian, bartender, soundman, wining victim--er, partner, eye candy, and peoples i already know have the personality and vibes to keep the night lively...check, check, check!
:good:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Lol @ colo and HB ending up in central booking.....I would pay to see colo locked up with the element he despises so much.

Minxy

anyone with a sense of humor...i like to laugh, make jokes and have a good time and :bydebar of course ;)