White GYAL date/bullin Rasta Man

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I'm always amazed at how fast you throw on your cape and spring into action, if you only get a wiff of high complexion wid soff hair get dem toe mash.

Yet you never about when threatening pigmentation, picky picky head, big nose get kick up day in day out like its the world cup.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
I'm always amazed at how fast you throw on your cape and spring into action, if you only get a wiff of high complexion wid soff hair get dem toe mash.

Yet you never about when threatening pigmentation, picky picky head, big nose get kick up day in day out like its the world cup.
I am home today; here is what you should do in the future when someone offends you in a post. Send me an email to info@islandmix.com or call/text me at 954-237-5039 my name is Richard and I will take care of it when I get home

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I am home today; here is what you should do in the future when someone offends you in a post. Send me an email to info@islandmix.com or call/text me at 954-237-5039 my name is Richard and I will take care of it when I get home
:kicks

No thanks...How bout you put all that extra on the tip of your piggy and push it in dem gyal back way. :good:

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
:kicks

No thanks...How bout you put all that extra on the tip of your piggy and push it in dem gyal back way. :good:
Why do you have to be so vulgar, it’s not lady like. People have been complaining for years that we don’t let them have freedom of speech. Now that I am taking a backseat and letting people say what they want some people are upset with the way I do things. Sweetie I can’t please everyone

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Why do you have to be so vulgar, it’s not lady like. People have been complaining for years that we don’t let them have freedom of speech. Now that I am taking a backseat and letting people say what they want some people are upset with the way I do things. Sweetie I can’t please everyone
You no different from politicians. Certain things you let fly and the rest is off limits, or you make it known.....

Yesss...I know this is his site blah blah blah.

#spare me...kthanks!

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
You no different from politicians. Certain things you let fly and the rest is off limits, or you make it known.....

Yesss...I know this is his site blah blah blah.

#spare me...kthanks!
Sweetie no one is pulling ranks about who site. Yes there are things I don’t agree with. But I am leaving your guys to do yuh thing … most of us are over 21 and we should be able to speak our mind without fear of being banned or suspended. The people have spoken and I listen to them. dissing the BLACK Queen is not going to make one a MAN , but one should never sit on their high horse and act like all black women are saints
Good vs. Evil don’t know color or race

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Sweetie no one is pulling ranks about who site. Yes there are things I don’t agree with. But I am leaving your guys to do yuh thing … most of us are over 21 and we should be able to speak our mind without fear of being banned or suspended. The people have spoken and I listen to them. dissing the BLACK Queen is not going to make one a MAN , but one should never sit on their high horse and act like all black women are saints
Good vs. Evil don’t know color or race

:kicks @ Fair n Balance

notorious saga

Sagattarius
If they bullin some presentable white women more power to them but doh come flexing wid 350lb Becky swinging hands like yuh just win de mega millions.

DSP

Heri
LOL@ Dragon always bringing up IR dating struggles from his youth in the 1960s

It's 2013, where dating your own is seen as rebelious