Who are the Best political heads on Imix Optimizm , VP,etc.

trinifrombx

believe what you want yes... if you see me on here arguing about policies and the monroe doctrine and kamla manifesto or who up for reelection or anything like that.. then you are a GIFTED individual.. until then wake tuh fock up.
SMH..... it is truly amazing the set of dotish folk we have on here,

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/who-watchin-news-special-report-obama-222955/

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f...-trial-but-they-keep-hearing-evidence-227144/

SMH

Last edited:

trinifrombx

and reading this statement again... you sounding like you high on something and not even making sense.. i beginning to think this place infested with non-thinking individuals and slowly but surely, you all reveal yourselves...
I know, you so dotish, you posting, when i told you to quit while you were ahead, now you confirm that you is a jackass also

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
LOL... you are a piece of work.. BOTH topics were started by ME.. i did not go into a topic started by OPTI or VP or you or anybody else and argue them down... LOL... why dont you quit while YOU are ahead?? lol..

in the first link, the majority of my posts were about food not even the topic at hand.. and in the second link, it was newsworthy.. lol..

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I know, you so dotish, you posting, when i told you to quit while you were ahead, now you confirm that you is a jackass also

*sigh* another grummit with a point to prove.. if you really want to prove something.. find me a post where i was in there arguing about obama's policies or arguing in favor of being a republican or a democrat.. find me something along those lines and then i'll believe you about me engaging in political debates... please.. find me those and i'll give u kudos..

i dont even have those discussions offline i'll come online to type that shit out? lol.. good luck with your search..

trinifrombx

LOL... you are a piece of work.. BOTH topics were started by ME.. i did not go into a topic started by OPTI or VP or you or anybody else and argue them down... LOL... why dont you quit while YOU are ahead?? lol..

in the first link, the majority of my posts were about food not even the topic at hand.. and in the second link, it was newsworthy.. lol..
No problem, like I said, you just better of saying i don't like them, so i aint posting in their thread ...as childish as that sound.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
No problem, like I said, you just better of saying i don't like them, so i aint posting in their thread ...as childish as that sound.
when you dont know nutten you must shut up sometimes.... it has nothing to do with liking the poster... if the TOPIC does not interest me i dont post in it.. maybe the rest of you morons focus so much on the poster you dont pay attention to the topic... kinda like now where your head so far up my ass about my answer that you didnt see where i said i dont engage in certain topics generally!!!

i engage opti and vp and anybody else in topics that interest me.. if it doesnt interest me i dont post in it and i certainly not going to debate about it.. gosh.. do something productive with your time and read a book instead of wasting my time nuh.. smh

i have never come across so many people who have absolutely nothing to say but will fight you a personal yes.. smh.. doh drag the flag!

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
clearly you do not get the message so i will say it directly.. i have no interest in entering a political debate/argument with you or anybody else on imix. if i was interested in that sort of discussion you would have seen me in those debates already...if i need to engage in such debates, i know where to go and who to chat with.... and this forum is not a stop on that journey. sorry.
So what EXACTLY is IMIX about, A PLACE where a BUNCH of PEOPLE INTERACT with each other about NOTHING of SUBSTANCE?

SORRY, I am not PART of that CLIQUE.

I DEBATE EVERYTHING from POLITICS, MUSIC, CURRENT EVENTS, SPORTS, MOVIES, CULTURES, ANCIENT HISTORY, etc.

I will LEAVE the COMMESS and IDLE CHATTER to U and the others.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
So what EXACTLY is IMIX about, A PLACE where a BUNCH of PEOPLE INTERACT with each other about NOTHING of SUBSTANCE?

SORRY, I am not PART of that CLIQUE.

I DEBATE EVERYTHING from POLITICS, MUSIC, CURRENT EVENTS, SPORTS, MOVIES, CULTURES, ANCIENT HISTORY, etc.

I will LEAVE the COMMESS and IDLE CHATTER to U and the others.
i will leave you to your devices.. good night sir

Lucianite

ROFLMAO @ this thread......

IT takes a lot time on here to really get into the political stuff....most time by time I get here and read a thread mostly everything have been said and it s just an argument for argument sake. It hard to fit in to make a point because of all the fighitng.....I am NOT complainin just pointing out a reason for not posting in the threads

I liike the political stuff aned the funny chit and cussing on in here... BUT people do post a lot of interesing educational stuff that I learn from.. I can take the good stuff and step over the other.....

Not posting in here is not some litmus test that can measure one's poliitical interest and activiity!!!!!!

and the more power to the people posting poticial stuff - its some good topics, points and fights....

Lucianite

Did not annswer the question *LOL*

Vincypowa - . He loves to argue but he brings some good point s and I agree with his Love of Blackness stance most of the time.....but he's full of himself - that part of the comic atmoshpere in here

I've read some others who are on point oo - lot so others - can't rmember names - I'll play closer attention

Steupz

Can't say. Some of he political talk is above my head and a lot of it reads like Year 6 debates.

The best political discussion I have read on here was that time with the bacchanal in St Vincent. At that time the discussion was personal and sincere, not an echo of an article or what some lecturer said.

bhalistix

It is I
i have had a few good political discussion on here with a few people, opti just full of shit i have never been able to gather his perspective, even to say i get what you saying even though i don't agree with it....

PS: what kinda ass statement is that "the best people at something at the one that don't participate in it" WTF i think that was suppose to be some kind of profound statement that failed - HORRIBLY!!!!!!!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
participation does NOT equal knowledge.. that is what he was trying to say.. he was saying that the people who may be knowledgeable about a topic may be the ones who decide to not engage in it... sometimes people simply want a break.. it's not that hard to grasp.. lord.

or in other words, just because people participate in political debates doesn't mean that they are the only ones who know anything about politics.. others may know just as much or more and choose to stay away from such topics

Last edited:

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
participation does NOT equal knowledge.. that is what he was trying to say.. he was saying that the people who may be knowledgeable about a topic may be the ones who decide to not engage in it... sometimes people simply want a break.. it's not that hard to grasp.. lord.

or in other words, just because people participate in political debates doesn't mean that they are the only ones who know anything about politics.. others may know just as much or more and choose to stay away from such topics
Your FIRST paragraph makes NO SENSE.

How does one knows if Tom, Jane and Harry are KNOWLEGEABLE about POLITICS if they do not partake in the discussions?

Miss. CLEO musse FEYO MUMA.

Last edited:
How does one knows if Tom, Jane and Harry are KNOWLEGEABLE about POLITICS if they do not partake in the discussions?
We might not know if they are knowledgeable, but this does not mean that we know for sure that they are NOT just cause they are absent during the discussions. This is all LR and Insidious are saying; very simple concept, yet you and others keep saying "this paragraph makes no sense"...lol...I think that's the same reason why she chooses not to go into a discussion with you, because anything she says, you'll just chalk it off as: "you make no sense" even if she does.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Your FIRST paragraph makes NO SENSE.

Miss. CLEO musse FEYO MUMA.
read and comprehend.. i could be an expert in fixing cars but i do not participate in the car threads on the forum.. just because YOU do not KNOW that i am a car expert does not NEGATE the fact that i am simply because i do not display that knowledge to YOU.. do you get it now???

the post in contention implied that people have no knowledge because they do not participate which is what i stated is untrue... just because that knowledge is not displayed to you, does not mean it does not exist!!!

so to summarize.. you don't know everything about everybody on imix.. so just cos somebody dont be in your shouting matches dont mean they clueless about the topic..

We might not know if they are knowledgeable, but this does not mean that we know for sure that they are NOT just cause they are absent during the discussions. This is all LR and Insidious are saying; very simple concept, yet you and others keep saying "this paragraph makes no sense"...lol...I think that's the same reason why she chooses not to go into a discussion with you, because anything she says, you'll just chalk it off as: "you make no sense" even if she does.
ah somebody see it too.. it is almost like they cannot grasp the concept that people have knowledge that they possibly do not display on imix...