Who are the Best political heads on Imix Optimizm , VP,etc.

T

T-MAKAA

We might not know if they are knowledgeable, but this does not mean that we know for sure that they are NOT just cause they are absent during the discussions. This is all LR and Insidious are saying; very simple concept, yet you and others keep saying "this paragraph makes no sense"...lol...I think that's the same reason why she chooses not to go into a discussion with you, because anything she says, you'll just chalk it off as: "you make no sense" even if she does.
Lol basically

P

Pebbles362436

Maybe because my family thought me two things regarding these type of topics. You never argue about are PoliTricks and Religion. Especially on the internet it's the last place on the planet for me to ever get into a heated debate or discussion about my personal views/opinions. I just prefer to make more of an impact around election time.lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Maybe because my family thought me two things regarding these type of topics. You never argue about are PoliTricks and Religion. Especially on the internet it's the last place on the planet for me to ever get into a heated debate or discussion about my personal views/opinions. I just prefer to make more of an impact around election time.lol

EXACTLY!!! two topics that raise the jep nest are politics and religion.. so i stay clear of those

P

Pebbles362436

EXACTLY!!! two topics that raise the jep nest are politics and religion.. so i stay clear of those
Yep I don't even open the threads most times mainly because I know I'm going to read an off the wall comment from someone on here. Who just might be trying to push buttons to get imix credits or just to appear knowledgeable in politricks.LOL I don't ever want anybody approaching me in the real world about my political or religious views/comments made on the www:flood:.

bhalistix

It is I
LR i don't see how you have persisted with this ridiculous premise for so many pages. You can't exclude yourself from something then seek recognition for something you chose to remove yourself from. I am certain when the thread was started he didn't know you would come out and enter in to the list of "Best political heads on IMIX" someone who has never typed a key stroke in any political discussion. I am sure that he hoped that people who read the political threads would identify someone who have made contribution, not someone out in land bubber################!

i am the fastest sprinter in the world i just choose not to get on the track but you know what when they are considering the faster sprinter i deserve consideration even though i never ran. That statement is as ridiculous as your premise.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
LR i don't see how you have persisted with this ridiculous premise for so many pages. You can't exclude yourself from something then seek recognition for something you chose to remove yourself from. I am certain when the thread was started he didn't know you would come out and enter in to the list of "Best political heads on IMIX" someone who has never typed a key stroke in any political discussion. I am sure that he hoped that people who read the political threads would identify someone who have made contribution, not someone out in land bubber################!

i am the fastest sprinter in the world i just choose not to get on the track but you know what when they are considering the faster sprinter i deserve consideration even though i never ran. That statement is as ridiculous as your premise.

okay.. let's take it slow. . since you might not be understanding.. somebody , opti i think, made a statement along the lines of implying that the people who do NOT participate in the political threads do not do so because they are CLUELESS about politics. and that is what i refuted and stated that just because they dont participate dont mean they clueless.... I did not come in here to claim no crown for imix political head since i wilfully do NOT participate in such threads.. do you follow now.. or would you like me to go over that with a fine teeth comb again for your understanding..

it is like you selling oranges.... and then stating that the people who dont buy oranges from you dont eat oranges or dont like oranges.. and i simply state, or maybe they dont like the oranges YOU selling.. do you get the difference?

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
We might not know if they are knowledgeable, but this does not mean that we know for sure that they are NOT just cause they are absent during the discussions. This is all LR and Insidious are saying; very simple concept, yet you and others keep saying "this paragraph makes no sense"...lol...I think that's the same reason why she chooses not to go into a discussion with you, because anything she says, you'll just chalk it off as: "you make no sense" even if she does.
SMH

Dude, the issue here is not about KNOWING if they're not. The issue here is, how are you going to know, if you do not see them partake in the debates?

How did we know Tiger Woods and Labron James are GREAT ATHLETES?

How did we know Michael Jackson was a GREAT ARTIST and ENTERTAINER?

We know about the prowess of these individuals, not by GUESSWORK, but actually seeing them in action?

For all I know someone could have just look at you and say you're a DYCKHEAD, but after interacting with you realized that you're actually a cool dude.

Now if they did not interact with you, that person would have been having a FALSE IMPRESSION of you, simply because of GUESSWORK or ASSUMPTION.

That right there is the SIMPLE CONCEPT that you have FAILED MISERABLY to GRASP.

On top of that, from the looks of your argument, it is CLEAR that you DO NOT KNOW what INSIDIOUS has stated. Therefore, let me repost it for you, because obviously you're not making any SENSE either.

Contrary to Popular belief, The best political heads' on here are the ones that stay out of the "Political Debate" threads.

it's true.
Are you CLEAR NOW or do you want me to BREAK IT DOWN for you in KINDERGARTEN FORM?

T

T-MAKAA

Are the best Sports Heads on here the ones who post in the sports forum?

Do all the religious people on here post in the Religious forum?

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Lol basically
Basically, you have proven yourself to be GIRLY CHEERLEADER.

You read words on your screen, and because it looks "PRETTY" in your eyes, you do not allow your MIND to PROCESS the INFORMATION, CLEARLY, put before you, probably because you're just LAZY, and so you're EASILY DUPED into ACCEPTING that which is posted as making sense when in fact it is mostly flawed.

Or, it is just another case of VINCYPOWA ENVY and JEALOUSY that led you to jump in just to WAVE your POM POMS.

T

T-MAKAA

Basically, you have proven yourself to be GIRLY CHEERLEADER.

You read words on your screen, and because it looks "PRETTY" in your eyes, you do not allow your MIND to PROCESS the INFORMATION, CLEARLY, put before you, probably because you're just LAZY, and so you're EASILY DUPED into ACCEPTING that which is posted as making sense when in fact it is mostly flawed.

Or, it is just another case of VINCYPOWA ENVY and JEALOUSY that led you to jump in just to WAVE your POM POMS.
This thread isnt about VP.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Are the best Sports Heads on here the ones who post in the sports forum?
SMH.

Yes, until PROVEN OTHERWISE.

Why is SOMETHING SO FUNDAMENTALLY SIMPLE so HARD for you to GRASP?

The other question is just too first grade-ish to respond to.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
read and comprehend.. i could be an expert in fixing cars but i do not participate in the car threads on the forum.. just because YOU do not KNOW that i am a car expert does not NEGATE the fact that i am simply because i do not display that knowledge to YOU.. do you get it now???

the post in contention implied that people have no knowledge because they do not participate which is what i stated is untrue... just because that knowledge is not displayed to you, does not mean it does not exist!!!

so to summarize.. you don't know everything about everybody on imix.. so just cos somebody dont be in your shouting matches dont mean they clueless about the topic..
READ and COMPREHEND what is WRITTEN is my STRONG SUIT. So yes, I read and comprehend what was stated.

That said; now you have moved the goal post further along. No problem, because it is LICKS SAME WAY.

Yes, you could be an EXPERT at FIXING CARS, but if you do not partake in discussions pertaining to FIXING CARS, NO ONE BUT U WOULD KNOW THAT U R AN EXPERT IN FIXING CARS.

Is that COMMONSENSE ENOUGH or do I have to BREAK IT DOWN to DAYCARE form for you?

T

T-MAKAA

Who said it was?
So what was the purpose of your last sentences regarding VP?? Funny how u taking something personal in here where its not even about u... if u feel u the best so be it. No one is knocking u.

U have issues

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
So what was the purpose of your last sentences regarding VP?? Funny how u taking something personal in here where its not even about u... if u feel u the best so be it. No one is knocking u.

U have issues
SMH

I am not the one with the issues.

You're.

I simply BREAKDOWN for you and others the LIKELY REASON for your support of his post.

And I am HIGHLY LIKELY to be CORRECT.

But hey, do not take my words for it.

You can PROVE ME WRONG by ARTICULATING to us why you cosigned his post.

Again, who said this thread is about me, although my name is in the title??

Dude, stop talking out of your ASS. Maybe you're clueless of what is going on or you're pretending to be.

I have been on here long ENOUGH to KNOW what is going on. I am no JOHNNY COME LATELY to not figure out certain things.

For example, I responded to a post by the RASTA GYEL. Quite naturally, I expected her to respond to it. But low and behold, the PUERTO RICAN DUDE RESPONDED, because he though he saw an OPENING to show me up.

All you have to do is look at the theme and phrasing of his post and you will see that was CLEARLY the case.

Of course, like most people who simply want to jump on bandwagons, for whatever their personal reason(s), they always leave an opening for the JOKE or RIDICULE to backfire on them. Because, they either didn't follow the entire discussion or they simply did not READ and UNDERSTAND clearly what was stated. Therefore, they end up with the PIE on their own FACES.

YUHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEEE

Last edited:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
lol.. like i said BEFORE.. participation does not equal Knowledge.. sorry.

some people simply choose to let those with a point to prove argue...

i dont have no dog in this fight, so those who interact with me elsewhere will be aware of my views..

and VP, just for the record.. you not knowing about anybody depth of knowledge doesnt mean that their knowledge is less than yours.. for example.. let's say i am a criminal lawyer with vast expertise in the law, supreme court clerkship experience, law review etc.. but i dont display those things cos i come on here to laugh and talk shit.. not all the time people want to bring work everywhere with them.. so you might be considered the biggest legal head on imix if you always up in the legal threads, but that doesnt mean that i, know less than you... it simply means i dont display my knowledge to everybody the way you do.. and you dont have the ability to determine who knows what on here.. sorry.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Y do i need to explain to u y i agree with her or his post?
SMH

You DO NOT have to do anything that you do not want to do. I just put the challenge out there since it seems that you do not AGREE with my ASSESSMENT of your post.

Frankly, it would be to your best interest to do so, because as you have already seen, I have basically SHUT HIM UP by showing him how FLAWED his post was.

Basically, you cosigned a post that I basically DISMANTLED.

What does that say about your own UNDERSTANDING of his argument as it relates to INSIDIOUS' POST?

Surely, you COSIGNED HIS POST because you READ IT and UNDERSTOOD IT to be making PERFECT SENSE, not so?

Or did you cosign it for some other reason, which was highly likely of a personal nature?

My YUTE, in case you're OBLIVIOUS to what is going on, it is one or the other.

YUHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEEEE