who is going to help me revive OPP?????

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
is swaggerific around? or did he really stop posting fi true

over there dead and i want to breathe some life into it

Oneshot

where de crix
OPP forum dead, because it is just about fukking, there is more too male and female relationships, that we dont even bother discuss.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
OPP forum dead, because it is just about fukking, there is more too male and female relationships, that we dont even bother discuss.
that's odd that you see it that way...i see it the complete opposite way
i think we discuss the male/female relationship dynamic TOO MUCH

that's why you end up with all the female bashing...no one is being real anyways

rayt2009

Radiant Silvergun
OPP used to have intelligent convos about sex and it was cool. Hell even folks was cool enough to post pics and vids and shyt. But when you got immature morons phuckin up the vibe, it got toxic to the point nobody fux wit it no more.

sankofaa

i couldve saved that place years ago, but the admins where on some bs...

I agree, people spend too much time in here whining about the opposite sex and not using a forum the way the rest of the world does lol lol

Minxy

OPP used to have intelligent convos about sex and it was cool. Hell even folks was cool enough to post pics and vids and shyt. But when you got immature morons phuckin up the vibe, it got toxic to the point nobody fux wit it no more.
u zeeit :drag:

BacchanalDiva

that's odd that you see it that way...i see it the complete opposite way
i think we discuss the male/female relationship dynamic TOO MUCH

that's why you end up with all the female bashing...no one is being real anyways
OMG if that ent the truth! But its not just Imix, everywhere you turn everybody want to analyze m/f relationships. I feel if everybody stop hypothesizing, discussing, writing self help book bout dealing w/ relationships..and just take shyt as it comes, everybody would be happy lol

J

Juan Dan

OMG if that ent the truth! But its not just Imix, everywhere you turn everybody want to analyze m/f relationships. I feel if everybody stop hypothesizing, discussing, writing self help book bout dealing w/ relationships..and just take shyt as it comes, everybody would be happy lol
would you be surprised to know that apparently the majority of men on himix consider you and all the other women as some sort of non trustworthy potential hoe they would never marry cause you will/might ################ on them or take away all their hard earned cash in the inevitable divorce cause the justice system likes you?
now thats amusing