Who Will Kill Zimmerman?

MJ7

This is the proverbial question.

Although the verdict was "not guilty" it does not mean Zimmerman is innocent. He killed an unarmed child. He must pay for this. Karmic law.

People are already making threats from the streets. Can and will it happen?

What say ye?

~Urbane~

Didn't white people want OJ dead for killing his wife??

He is still alive.

Didn't Casey Anthony have a hit on her head?

She is still alive.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
I wish somebody could just hold him and torture his focking ass. hold each one of his fingers and cut them off with a hacksaw, pull each one of his teeth out with a pliers. nail each one of his toes to the floor. gorge both of his eyes out and then gut him like the pig that he is. if GZ killed my son and I got my hands on him, this is exactly what his fate would be. let the judge, jury and executioner decide what they wanna do after.

MJ7

I wish somebody could just hold him and torture his focking ass. hold each one of his fingers and cut them off with a hacksaw, pull each one of his teeth out with a pliers. nail each one of his toes to the floor. gorge both of his eyes out and then gut him like the pig that he is. if GZ killed my son and I got my hands on him, this is exactly what his fate would be. let the judge, jury and executioner decide what they wanna do after.
Many Black and non Black people are angry. It's not murder if you kill your oppressor/violator--it's justifiable homicide.

And the Martin family is entitled to their righteous indignation.

MJ7

Killing Zimmerman is not even close to the solution which led to the kid death......
There is a real problem in Florida, particularly the community of Stanford.

What this verdict really is saying subliminally is ALL BLACKS KEEP OUT! or this is how you'll end up.

iPicong

There is a real problem in Florida, particularly the community of Stanford.

What this verdict really is saying subliminally is ALL BLACKS KEEP OUT! or this is how you'll end up.
The laws....stand your ground and gun laws as far as who can purchase are the major problems.........Zimmerman is obviously a racist and have psychological issues but if he had no gun and that law on his side he would not have the balls to go at that kid and we would not be where we at now..........

MJ7

The laws....stand your ground and gun laws as far as who can purchase are the major problems.........Zimmerman is obviously a racist and have psychological issues but if he had no gun and that law on his side he would not have the balls to go at that kid and we would not be where we at now..........
I've posted on my blog and my fb page.

I'll add this to the board:

HOODIES UP! HOODIES UP! HOODIES UP!

N

NaturalBornRidah

Didn't white people want OJ dead for killing his wife??

He is still alive.

Didn't Casey Anthony have a hit on her head?

She is still alive.
OJ Simpson is locked up. And Casey Anthony killed her own white baby and they are giving her an excuse because she is suffering from insanity.

iPicong

I've posted on my blog and my fb page.

I'll add this to the board:

HOODIES UP! HOODIES UP! HOODIES UP!
No....hoodies down hoodies down hoodies down........that whole hoodie movement I eh condoning.........I doh like nobody approaching me from no direction with a hoodie on unless they protecting themselves from the elements

badfowl

Well Sah....I aint spending another dime in Florida. That means no Miami Carnival for me this year!!!! Damn....This will hurt!!

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Well Sah....I aint spending another dime in Florida. That means no Miami Carnival for me this year!!!! Damn....This will hurt!!
you gonna avoid every other state where they had similar incidents?

after the Sean Bell shooting, did you avoid New York?