Who Will Kill Zimmerman?

badfowl

you gonna avoid every other state where they had similar incidents?

after the Sean Bell shooting, did you avoid New York?
Yes....Only been to New York twice in my life. Both times for weddings of family members and I stayed with family.

Miami is for leisurely and fun activities at a price tag of $1500 plus when you consider plane tickets, hotel room, rental car and all other incidentals.

However, this is the result of a call via radio by Black organizations for us to start teaching our dollars, cents (sense). So I doing my part until dah "Stand your ground" ################ery is modified or done away with.

Economic Power = Political Power and the Black Community has neither. So Florida cyaan Kiss meh Raaasssss!!!! Toronto here I come!!!!

Oneshot

where de crix
Yes....Only been to New York twice in my life. Both times for weddings of family members and I stayed with family.

Miami is for leisurely and fun activities at a price tag of $1500 plus when you consider plane tickets, hotel room, rental car and all other incidentals.

However, this is the result of a call via radio by Black organizations for us to start teaching our dollars, cents (sense). So I doing my part until dah "Stand your ground" ################ery is modified or done away with.

Economic Power = Political Power and the Black Community has neither. So Florida cyaan Kiss meh Raaasssss!!!! Toronto here I come!!!!
do you vote outside of presidential elections?

Aquinhaiti4ever

Trayvon will forever forgotten he was a hero any Do

SOB stalking you in the dark come close to you you will beat the shit out of them if the sin of a #################### Zimmerman didn't come out his car stalking the young man he would still be alive today

N

NaturalBornRidah

Why are you telling me this for??
Because OJ didn't get off scotch free they(whites) stayed on his tail until he got 30 years in jail... and Anthony Casey was white and killed her own flesh and blood, whites are not to concerned with another white killing another too much...because a white person has the same power as another white person, but a n!gga killing a white boy, he is stepping out of place and needs to be checked. Yep .Figure it out.In other words you gave bad examples.

~Urbane~

Because OJ didn't get off scotch free they(whites) stayed on his tail until he got 30 years in jail... and Anthony Casey was white and killed her own flesh and blood, whites are not to concerned with another white killing another too much...because a white person has the same power as another white person, but a n!gga killing a white boy, he is stepping out of place and needs to be checked. Yep .Figure it out.In other words you gave bad examples.
I had to take a deep breath before I even responded to you..lol

I had to remind myself who u are.

Fact is , OJ never had a finger touched on him and would not even be locked up if he kept his guilty mouth shut.

And if you watch CNN , you probably would know that Casey Anthony is in financial ruins. She also is in hiding.

Broke and debt-ridden Casey Anthony comes out of hiding for bankruptcy case

Read more: Broke and debt-ridden Casey Anthony comes out of hiding for bankruptcy case - NY Daily News

Casey Anthony Free But Prisoner Of Public Death Threats

Wearing blue jeans and a bright pink top, Casey Anthony left prison in the early hours of Sunday morning as over 300 hundred people jeered and shouted at the free woman. But now that young Anthony has been tried and acquitted of murdering her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, that doesn’t mean she'll be safe, warns HLN’s Jane Velez-Mitchell.

“She should definitely be worried about her safety,” Velez-Mitchell tells me. “Her parents have gotten numerous death threats and she is considered perhaps the most despised woman in America.”

Since the not guilty first-degree murder verdict was announced, many have been so outraged that Velez-Mitchell, who has been covering the case for over three years with her HLN collegue, Nancy Grace, is very concerned.

“Any violence would be a sick coda to this whole sad affair," she tells me. "It should remind us that the innocent and the helpless -- be they children, the elderly, the disabled or nature's other creatures -- live at the mercy of powerful adults whose narcissism often silences their conscience. This case should cause us all to do some introspection and ask ourselves: what am I doing today to protect and defend the powerless among us?”

Even if that powerless person is now Anthony, herself. After her release from prison, the Tot Mom's current whereabouts are currently unknown.

Casey Anthony's parents go into hiding after receiving death threats

Read more: Casey Anthony's parents go into hiding after receiving death threats - NY Daily News

N

NaturalBornRidah

I had to take a deep breath before I even responded to you..lol

I had to remind myself who u are.

Fact is , OJ never had a finger touched on him and would not even be locked up if he kept his guilty mouth shut.

And if you watch CNN , you probably would know that Casey Anthony is in financial ruins. She also is in hiding.

Broke and debt-ridden Casey Anthony comes out of hiding for bankruptcy case

Read more: Broke and debt-ridden Casey Anthony comes out of hiding for bankruptcy case - NY Daily News

Casey Anthony's parents go into hiding after receiving death threats

Read more: Casey Anthony's parents go into hiding after receiving death threats - NY Daily News
OK we are not going to play games here.

First of all OJ Simpson lost the civil suit.THEN and AFTER, OJ was convicted of robbery but there was big cloud of doubt of his conviction, this is why the State decided to reopen the case(not on the account of an appeal) and he is being retried in court. And keep in mind he went to repossess his own stuff when he was accused of robbery.Add to the fact OJ always GOT DEATH THREATS.So being in jail,paying a civil suit, and getting death threats means Zimmerman gets a break.

And so what if Anthony Casey gets death threats she is out of jail and off scott free for a murder she blatantly committed.Zimmerman commited a hate crime and boldly told his story.

Now a black woman in Florida gave a warning shot to a husband and she gets 20 yrs be serious bruh white privilege still exists.

~Urbane~

What are you talking about ??

Really , where are u even going with this??

LOL... Whats with you?

My point is , Casey Anthony and OJ both got death threats from the public and both of them are still alive. Zimmerman will be ok. No random pedestrian is going to kill him .

Stop changing the subject . Geez

N

NaturalBornRidah

LOL... Whats with you?

My point is , Casey Anthony and OJ both got death threats from the public and both of them are still alive. Zimmerman will be ok. No random pedestrian is going to kill him .

And that's why in this case it needs to be an exception.People should follow through with their threats, don't sit here and say it ain't going to happen,there is a first time for everything.

N

NaturalBornRidah

LOL... Whats with you?

And don't sit here and try to deflect n!gga, you know exactly what I was talking about if you really meant nobody is going to kill them , you would not of tried to defend them with OJ and would not be locked up if he kept his mouth shut.

Your bit about Casey Anthony is suspect too, saying she is financially ruins as you put it has nothing to do with attempts on her life. Quit playing games.

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
If Zimmerman was black and d yute man was white ... would this verdict be the same .... I laugh about even thinking that it would. This is the nation we live in and this verdict is Americas way of reminding people of who run tingz. I heard the Obama administration said they were going to press charges .. can anyone confirm ? Did Obama make a statement saying it could have been his son ?

~Urbane~

And don't sit here and try to deflect n!gga, you know exactly what I was talking about if you really meant nobody is going to kill them , you would not of tried to defend them with OJ and would not be locked up if he kept his mouth shut.

Your bit about Casey Anthony is suspect too, saying she is financially ruins as you put it has nothing to do with attempts on her life. Quit playing games.
Do you suffer from some mental illness?

You quoted the same reply twice , but with 2 different responses. One was around 11:00 and the other around 2 o clock.
Did u get a nightmare about imix ?

And did u actually read the articles on Casey Anthony? She is in financial ruins because she cant work and she is in constant hiding .

Cant u comprehend that ?

And everybody knows OJ got death threats when he won the trial. You probably was still living in a hut in Guyana then.

I really dont know what your problem is , but you are the same retard who lives down south (and is not from NY) that tries to teach us New Yorkers about our home...lol.
Lol

Essential Flower

(((Natural creation)))
If the shoe was on the other foot I know it would of been a guilty verdict....a teenager armed with a pack of skittles was killed and that is the outcome!! Them fr!ggers!!:headbang

N

NaturalBornRidah

3 Questions

You quoted the same reply twice , but with 2 different responses. One was around 11:00 and the other around 2 o clock.

What does that have to do with outraged onlookers not going to kill Zimmerman like you claim?

And did u actually read the articles on Casey Anthony? She is in financial ruins because she cant work and she is in constant hiding .
What does that have to do with outraged onlookers not going to kill Zimmerman like you claim?

I really dont know what your problem is , but you are the same retard who lives down south (and is not from NY) that tries to teach us New Yorkers about our home...lol.
Lol
What does that have to do woth the outraged onlookers not going to kill Zimmerman like you claim?

See the thing is you have the tried to use ''smoke and mirrors'''.You know exactly the context of point and knew it debunked your whole claims.

The purpose of the thread is to get justice on Zimmerman, so your nay saying of people not going to deal with him is of no use here.

My 2nd response is not a contradiction d!ckhead, it was simply an addendum to my point ,you attempted to deflect but blundered. You bringing up OJ should of could of kept his mouth shut has nothing to do with the death threats he received and you bringing Casey Anthony's financial status has nothing to do with the death threats she received,STORY DONE.

You have to be a Trinidadian , because you guys are known for making epic fails on the tricks you pull.

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
I am not one to wish bad for anyone... but I will not mourn or feel sorry for zimmerman or his family...

~Urbane~

Did u read the article?

3 Questions

What does that have to do woth the outraged onlookers not going to kill Zimmerman like you claim?

See the thing is you have the tried to use ''smoke and mirrors'''.You know exactly the context of point and knew it debunked your whole claims.

The purpose of the thread is to get justice on Zimmerman, so your nay saying of people not going to deal with him is of no use here.

My 2nd response is not a contradiction d!ckhead, it was simply an addendum to my point ,you attempted to deflect but blundered. You bringing up OJ should of could of kept his mouth shut has nothing to do with the death threats he received and you bringing Casey Anthony's financial status has nothing to do with the death threats she received,STORY DONE.

You have to be a Trinidadian , because you guys are known for making epic fails on the tricks you pull.

OMG ?!?

What???

WTF??!!

Did u read the article on Casey Anthony? Yes or no?

She is in financial ruins because she is unable to work .

Why cant she work ??

Because she is in hiding.

Everyone knows Casey Anthony receives death threats from the public.

Everyone knows OJ use to receive death threats from the public.

Everyone except you.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
In general, Black people only have strength for other Black people. All those black male thugs who would kill another black male without a second thought would never lay a hand on Zimmerman. He is safe.