Why are some small islanders always hating on trini soca?

like most trinis just wanna have fun and enjoy their soca while some small islanders always over analyzing or criticizing, when its small island carnival we listen to the song, enjoy it or not and move on.

not a constant comparison and hate

Santiwah

Santiwah
like most trinis just wanna have fun and enjoy their soca while some small islanders always over analyzing or criticizing, when its small island carnival we listen to the song, enjoy it or not and move on.

not a constant comparison and hate
People have to get over this nonsense... why? Simply put, there is so much cross island music production taking place... it is a melting pot! Small minds find reason to criticize while the Soca artistes are getting together and sharing their talents. Sokah2Soca.com.

I just want to know why people tune in to hear music that they supposedly hate every year or music by artists who they think are inferior to their island of origin, that makes zero sense

Santiwah

Santiwah
I just want to know why people tune in to hear music that they supposedly hate every year or music by artists who they think are inferior to their island of origin, that makes zero sense
Got you... I guess they enjoy hating on Trini Soca! Having said that and regardless of the grudges, I really love Trini Groove Soca... only the best!