Why is it a crime to

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
admit that you have a small bamsee?? or a fladass according to them yankees :rolleyes: you know what..I will continue to represent the long back crew HARD :cool:

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
foxxietrini said:
admit that you have a small bamsee?? or a fladass according to them yankees :rolleyes: you know what..I will continue to represent the long back crew HARD :cool:

:kicks well i was blessed on top.. not the bottom and i have no shame tank u very much..

Fiyah

foxxietrini said:
Have you seen Taina's bumpa? Well it is far from flat. That is who all Imix ladies should be emulating.

D

DJ Trixx

foxxietrini said:
u come out of hiding to talk about bamsee...I knew I liked you for a reason.

B

BlkSexyTriniChic

well I have some in everything
so who don't like wha dey have dais dem
who doh like it.....simple
doh friggin look.

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
slimgyal said:

:kicks well i was blessed on top.. not the bottom and i have no shame tank u very much..
hehe RIGHTO..just flex what you have and try to enhance what you don't have..squat and lunge lol

I Like It 2 Bad

Ruff Wine on my KITTY
foxxietrini said:

miss lady u are a mess.......u can always get butt implants

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
foxxietrini said:
A woman wid ah FLAT BAMSEE is welcome by most of the CHINESE, JAPANESE, WHITE, INDIAN, and KOREAN men when doing the BACKSHAT.

So my FLAT BAMSEE LADIES, U R still NEEDED.

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
I Like It 2 Bad said:
miss lady u are a mess.......u can always get butt implants
hello :rolleyes: next thing one rupture and i start oozing silicone from one cheek..look nah

Vincy Powa thank you..i will take comfort in your words :p

Panman06

Old School Member
foxxietrini said:
*cries* :( thats not a happy scene

slimgyal

twins in full gleee
foxxietrini said:
hello :rolleyes: next thing one rupture and i start oozing silicone from one cheek..look nah

Vincy Powa thank you..i will take comfort in your words :p

:kicks :kicks

Notorious

ThE pOsT JaCkInG aSsAsSiN
foxxietrini said:

what you lack in bamseee you make it up in toe...so dont feel bad:fyah:kicks:fyah

premiscus

wha ya watching me fa
Girl I feel you, I so tired of people telling me I have no ass. Just because I'm tall and have hips and thighs, It's not my fault God was sleeping when he passed out butts to everybody else.

Soca Taliban

Freedom
*Tali walk in post, looks around, shakes head with pity and walks out*

I feel sorry for you guys because you'll never fully reach womanhood. :duck :duck