Woman charged with raping 6th grade student

G

Gladiator

she even asked him if he was turned on by her wearing no underwear :kicks:

A Tacoma middle school teacher is accused of having sex with a 6th grade student over five years ago.
Keshia Shaw is charged with five counts of second degree child rape. Pierce County prosecutors say the Gray Middle school teacher had numerous sexual encounters with a boy, starting from his 6th grade year.

The boy says he was re-taking a test and noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear. She caught him looking and allegedly asked him if he was turned on by it. He says she then took him into another room, locked the door and had sex with him
Tacoma teacher charged with rape of 6th grade student - Seattle News - MyNorthwest.com

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
credit scamming again @ least gave BD thread some running time naa....Damn alyuh some real scavengers

G

Gladiator

credit scamming again @ least gave BD thread some running time naa....Damn alyuh some real scavengers
i dont care for credits, good thread since it seems we have imixers who belive women are not capable of rape or sexual assault

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i wouldnt be doing anything with the OP dyck..a paperclip is probably bigger than that shyt.. foh. you are relishing a story about a little boy being molested. smh..

G

Gladiator

i wouldnt be doing anything with the OP dyck..a paperclip is probably bigger than that shyt.. foh. you are relishing a story about a little boy being molested. smh..
You seem offended by the thread and choose to attack the OP...dont be too concerned about the OP d_ck , its not going to get you a VIP pass to meet a dancehall DJ in a Brooklyn hole..

:kicks:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
gladiator..you quite simply are a fool. Nobody is offended by this thread, i'm just questioning your use of a :kicks in a post right after talkin about a woman molesting a child.. if that's the kind of kicks you enjoy then you really are beyond it.

G

Gladiator

So dis frekklle face feind couldn look fuh ah man she age to bull?
See this is what am saying...and you know there are women including some on Imix who will say only men will be this desperate

G

Gladiator

gladiator..you quite simply are a fool. Nobody is offended by this thread, i'm just questioning your use of a :kicks in a post right after talkin about a woman molesting a child.. if that's the kind of kicks you enjoy then you really are beyond it.
you cant question me, based on your first post in this thread your intentions were to swing on Gladiator D_ck because you obviously are offended by the thread..So I encourage your curry head to continue swinging..

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
if thats what you want to believe sir.. go ahead.. whatever you wish.. you are clearly ..developmentally delayed. i am not offended by the thread, you just clearly enjoy relishing in little boys pain.. *shrug*

G

Gladiator

if thats what you want to believe sir.. go ahead.. whatever you wish.. you are clearly ..developmentally delayed. i am not offended by the thread, you just clearly enjoy relishing in little boys pain.. *shrug*
So do you believe women are capable of rape or sexual assault ?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i do believe that women are just as capable of rape and sexual assault as a man, but society does not see them as a threat to children the way they see men because the incidence of women-led assault is much less...