Woman Photographs Her Street Harassers

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Well she probably exhibited one of the mentioned behaviors and her mama didn't properly prepare her either.

When women are Objectified it is more deliberate than random. Men Objectified women that exhibit a provocative nature/demeanor/appearance, that appear to be clueless or less likely to verbally defend themselves. So, this falls back on the female's parents, especially the mother....she is a female and should know the dangers that presented to women, and how to protect her daughter from them.
:kicks

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yo. just reading about that Owen dude performance making me uncomfortable.. what exactly was he going to pretend to force somebody to do.. rape them??

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
she need to knock it off..

its clear she ain't none of the guys here on imix type...an im pretty sure, none of those guys in the pics was harrassin her.
the most she got from them is a good mornin or whats up...or some lil shittt..

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
i wondered why they all have that dark look to them.. ominous lol.. the one with no shirt is gross.. lol
dark???...to me they all look urban...i wouldnt say dark...if somebody had shown me pics of these men with no back story i would just think they are men living in some urban area....maybe cuz we know the context in which the pics were taken they seem dark to you...

Minxy

she need to knock it off..

an im pretty sure, none of those guys in the pics was harrassin her.
the most she got from them is a good mornin or whats up...or some lil shittt..
kinda agree...but to some women, they just don't like it when men acknowledge them at all, even if they are gorgeous...i know one and men can be as nice as they can be and she still :mda:...:dntknw:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
dark???...to me they all look urban...i wouldnt say dark...if somebody had shown me pics of these men with no back story i would just think they are men living in some urban area....maybe cuz we know the context in which the pics were taken they seem dark to you...
the first couple pics.. the two men in them just seem sinister.. the one standing up in the wifebeater, just seems ominous.. as does the shirtless one on the bike.. something about them .. the one on the chair as well as the one peeking out the door dont seem so.. they seem like them posing for a photoshoot.. .. and you right.. maybe it's the context..cos you just catcall and she snap a pic and you lookin so.. lol.. forlorn.. lol.. and yea, nwo that i think about it.. they do look like if you saw them liming near the Plannings on George street, they would fit in.. well the first two i mentioned

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
some of the poses in the portraits are interesting, the body language
some look still lecherous others look in shock others look a bit shy/embarrassed.

I guess she has to be safe but I wish most of them weren't the ask and pose type

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
kinda agree...but to some women, they just don't like it when men acknowledge them at all, even if they are gorgeous...i know one and men can be as nice as they can be and she still :mda:...:dntknw:

smh....why couldn't she get harassed?

men used to catcall me when i was dressed like a dyke all the time...saying things like they see what i am hiding under all the baggy clothes

men are predators

i had a bus driver tell me once...."i would need two more inches of dyck to fukk you...damn you a brickhouse" as i was paying my fare.....men are PIGS