Woman Photographs Her Street Harassers

A.K.K.S.

I wouldn't have taken a second look.

she need to knock it off..

its clear she ain't none of the guys here on imix type...an im pretty sure, none of those guys in the pics was harrassin her.
the most she got from them is a good mornin or whats up...or some lil shittt..
E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.

Denver must have some slim-@$$ pickings. And she doesn't look mixed by most people's standards. She is light-skinned, but nothing else about her would indicate "mixed"

bktrini305

smh....why couldn't she get harassed?

men used to catcall me when i was dressed like a dyke all the time...saying things like they see what i am hiding under all the baggy clothes

men are predators

i had a bus driver tell me once...."i would need two more inches of dyck to fukk you...damn you a brickhouse" as i was paying my fare.....men are PIGS
:lol:lol:lol

i know is not funny as it happens but wtf??!!

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
:lol:lol:lol

i know is not funny as it happens but wtf??!!

it really WASN'T FUNNY because i was riding the bus to almost the last stop....i ended up being the last person on the bus....when i got off the bus, he parked the bus and FOLLOWED ME up the block

if men did that to me, i can imagine that some women get it WORSE...and i damn sure don't dress provocatively or even come off like a victim or vulnerable, or seeking male attention

Minxy

smh....why couldn't she get harassed?

men used to catcall me when i was dressed like a dyke all the time...saying things like they see what i am hiding under all the baggy clothes

men are predators

i had a bus driver tell me once...."i would need two more inches of dyck to fukk you...damn you a brickhouse" as i was paying my fare.....men are PIGS
i didn't say she couldn't have been

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
wait so she there giving a first hand account, something that she experienced many times and still ur gonna say it isn't what she thinks?

no wonder why ppl go mad yes.
so noone can have an authentic experience even if its shaded by them just being and interpreting the situation?