Women being secretly video taped, on train, bus etc

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
It’s the XXX train, and you might be riding it.
A sleazy stalker has secretly filmed dozens of attractive young women on the subway and posted them online — but police admit there’s little they can do about it.
The creepy straphanger uses a camera hidden in a Starbucks coffee cup to shoot video and still pics of unsuspecting and even sleeping women as they ride the rails.
He calls himself John Zippy and posts his shots on a YouTube channel, “New York Subway Girls.” He’s uploaded 35 videos since Feb. 24, and a blog of the same name exposes 102 female commuters.

VIOLATED These riders had no idea their images were being recorded and posted online.

He boasts online of always getting away with it because his targets “usually don’t know what to do because they aren’t sure if they are just being paranoid.”
In a June 8 post titled “Glamor Girl Short Skirt Bare Legs,” Peeping John aims his device up a pretty blonde’s skirt as she flips through a magazine.
Another shows a young brunette in a sundress as she crosses her legs.
A Feb. 26 image called “Sexy Asian Girls” shows two friends sitting close together, prompting a post from a fan complaining that the footage is too brief.
The train troll’s response: “I will try to make the subway videos longer, however I am not dealing with a

Read more: Creepy straphanger 'John Zippy' takes hidden-camera videos of hot girls on subway and posts them to his YouTube channel 'New York Subway Girls' - NYPOST.com

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
i must admit i myself have taped a few girls on the train, an on the street. but shiiitt if the women willing to walk around the place half naked why i can't tape.lolol

i got ah couple videoz on my youtube favorite.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
i must admit i myself have taped a few girls on the train, an on the street. but shiiitt if the women willing to walk around the place half naked why i can't tape.lolol

i got ah couple videoz on my youtube favorite.
YOu are sick pervert just like that clown

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
oh shut the fuk up.. u know u does walk around the hood in ur spandex/leggins
:kicks that's the best you got you perverted frog? Come better than that b!tch

It's common knowledge that men who resort to these kinda things are men who can't get women and probably have a really hard time getting women to show them their stuff, so they violate them by doing it without their permission...

No wonder you act so tusteeeee on this board.....

Last edited:

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
look @ this pretty chick here with those thick juicy legz...how can u not pull out ur cam on this shortyy. camera man tape she good..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mKms3gfxUzs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mayak

Imix Bad Man

It's common knowledge that men who resort to these kinda things are men who can't get women and probably have a really hard time getting women to show them their stuff, so they violate them by doing it without their permission...

women azz get tape @ labour day parade, spring break anywhere..

and as for me actin tirsty on this board..thats just u chattin fukry. cause i just started bak posting on here.. so SMD an STFU

badfowl

Nah yo. Ah cyan agree wid this. Deh gyurl on youtube or God knows how many other sites wid close up shots between she legs and she aint even know she was being taped. That is the biggest problem I have wid deh advances in technology. Before camera phones and micro camcorders people had some privacy.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
damn dats crazy... so dey just jock to woman legs? wtf lol
its bigger than that bro... youtube deleted most of the goodies.. but it had some no panty upskirts thong..etc. all kinda shit.

i got so much shit on my fav..i gotta go thru my fav an look for them

Farinborn

readin btwn da lines
Nah yo. Ah cyan agree wid this. Deh gyurl on youtube or God knows how many other sites wid close up shots between she legs and she aint even know she was being taped. That is the biggest problem I have wid deh advances in technology. Before camera phones and micro camcorders people had some privacy.
But how can any person walk in public expecting what they do/wear to be private? If you don't want people to see, keep it behind the confines of your house.....

SKBai1991

But how can any person walk in public expecting what they do/wear to be private? If you don't want people to see, keep it behind the confines of your house.....
But its one thing to be in public and having people snapping photos of you just standing, its a whole next ting to have people a tek picture between woman leg and up skirt

Farinborn

readin btwn da lines
But its one thing to be in public and having people snapping photos of you just standing, its a whole next ting to have people a tek picture between woman leg and up skirt
Truss me, I ovastand your reasoning. However, people dun have cable and internet. They should also have some idea of what a percentage of the pedestrians do with their cell phones and camera. So, IF the leave their house with no draws on and go ride di train, dem nuh fi tink seh dat some man might tek picture of the pums? They put it out there.

When does a person take accountability for what they do or don't do? Privacy ends when you leave the confines of you home.

Dont get mi mix up wid nick, mi nuh take pictures of women on the train (anymore :rofl:) but this is the age of technology. If it is or isnt wore and you step outside with it on or off, chances are it may end up on the net....logically speaking.

Oneshot

where de crix

but the men who watch the vids are you average male, no different from going through a photo album of carnival pics

Poca

So technically, it's all about the women and their wardrobe choices? And some of you even have the nerve to ask about people being responsible for their actions? people only refer to women?

Most of you are really sick, that includes those who disagree with those kind of actions yet remain silent when they are being discussed.

LIONESS onda RISE

lol.....someone seeing is one thing, someone TAPING and KEEPING to watch over and over is quite another. you and dome of these IMIX males cant be serious?

is like consenting to have sex..YES..u consent to have sex, but later find the man SECRETLY taped the encounter, so he can watch over and over and even share with whomever...umm...NO!!! seriously sick and wrong on soooo many levels

but the men who watch the vids are you average male, no different from going through a photo album of carnival pics
hmm...i think she speaking more on the person taping than the one viewing..to ME they are both dirty bums..a man should not want ANYTHING from a woman (not even a peek) that she dont want to give..to mee..on some level..this violation is no differnt den rape!!

Poca

You really do not see the difference between an album where people purposely posed to have their picture taken and some random pictures taking without the person's knowledge much less consent and posting them on the net?

You really think that they are the same???? I'm sorry that's a dangerous view point you have there buddy. It's predatory and the worse part is that you folks convinced yourself of being in the right...