Women being secretly video taped, on train, bus etc

Call me out?!! Maybe you missed the post where I responded to you and told you what type of pics I take. I did include obese right? Just an FYI I know her and also kno that she purposely wears pants and blouses cut above her waist to show off her ass. She isn't anyone's mom yet and she boldly proclaims her ass is very much in demand lol. Aren't you upset about the one with the morons sagging their pants? You should be because they are now on the internet too aren't they?
So I guess you are not thinking twice.:eek:k:

Because she proclaims that her ass is "in demand" you choose to take a picture of it and post it without her consent for the caribbean world to see, ok:eek:k:

Obesity is not something to take a picture of and post and laugh at, IMO. But I do realize that I am different than some people on that front.

And truth be told, I am not as offended by the men with their pants sagging as I am of the one with the woman. Does that make me a hypocrite? Yes. But I will acknowledge my hypocricy and acknowledge that ideally what I am saying should be held for BOTH genders.

Will you stop to think about what you have done that is possibly offensive?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
So I guess you are not thinking twice.:eek:k:

Because she proclaims that her ass is "in demand" you choose to take a picture of it and post it without her consent for the caribbean world to see, ok:eek:k:

Obesity is not something to take a picture of and post and laugh at, IMO. But I do realize that I am different than some people on that front.

And truth be told, I am not as offended by the men with their pants sagging as I am of the one with the woman. Does that make me a hypocrite? Yes. But I will acknowledge my hypocricy and acknowledge that ideally what I am saying should be held for BOTH genders.

Will you stop to think about what you have done that is possibly offensive?
She took the same pic and has it in her facebook photos so if she not offended why should you or anyone else? I'm sure it's offensive to some. That is the nature of life. Hypocrisy is also offensive to some.

She took the same pic and has it in her facebook photos so if she not offended why should you or anyone else? I'm sure it's offensive to some. That is the nature of life. Hypocrisy is also offensive to some.
The reason why am I upset if because of the exact reason this whole conversation started. Taking a picture of a stranger for others to lust/gawk/laugh at, etc is just not right. I will not defend it.

Look, I guess that what we women are saying will not make you fellas think twice about taking pictures of strangers without their consent. But as I have said numerous times in this thread, next time you go to snap that pic, imagine there is a man snapping a pic of your wife/girlfriend/mom/daughter/niece and think twice.

When you see it happen to someone you care about deeply, maybe it would make you rethink your actions

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
The reason why am I upset if because of the exact reason this whole conversation started. Taking a picture of a stranger for others to lust/gawk/laugh at, etc is just not right. I will not defend it.
I doh take pics fuh nobody to lust offa. Laugh at or watch in disbelief, yeah absolutely, guilty as charged and if that is deemed offensive then it is what it is.

T

T-MAKAA

U should have added that she told u to take the pic

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Look, I guess that what we women are saying will not make you fellas think twice about taking pictures of strangers without their consent. But as I have said numerous times in this thread, next time you go to snap that pic, imagine there is a man snapping a pic of your wife/girlfriend/mom/daughter/niece and think twice.

When you see it happen to someone you care about deeply, maybe it would make you rethink your actions
I hear yuh killa

T

T-MAKAA

Either that or this is a topic very close to your heart. Maybe you in de youtube and felt violated. Accept my apology.
U see how far u gone? Thats y i didnt say much about it because the more u talk the more idiotic u look. I started off in this thread laffing, but when reading the personal comments of some who has been affected by men who have done that, it is when i didnt continue to joke. Certain topics that may be sensitive to som its best to leave alone. I never seen shortsweetness post so much in a thread if it isnt sports so evidently its an issue that bothers her.

All i said was what is the point of bring in different points and debating nonsense when the fact is men who do X are X. Buh u iz one ah dem fellas who does talk cause u have a mouth. If my comment didnt apply to u then u should have let it go..but maybe i should use ur philosophy and say u are defending all men in here because u beggin prick.

U see how far u gone? Thats y i didnt say much about it because the more u talk the more idiotic u look. I started off in this thread laffing, but when reading the personal comments of some who has been affected by men who have done that, it is when i didnt continue to joke. Certain topics that may be sensitive to som its best to leave alone. I never seen shortsweetness post so much in a thread if it isnt sports so evidently its an issue that bothers her.

All i said was what is the point of bring in different points and debating nonsense when the fact is men who do X are X. Buh u iz one ah dem fellas who does talk cause u have a mouth. If my comment didnt apply to u then u should have let it go..but maybe i should use ur philosophy and say u are defending all men in here because u beggin prick.
Thank you.