Women being secretly video taped, on train, bus etc

Poca

Honestly, I never took picture of people I don't know. Actually last weekend I was in in seaworld and I was shocked to see people eating a big turkey leg in a cone wrap as if it's normal. At first I thought it was a new ice cream flavor but it was really a big piece of meat. So I took a picture of the thing and got the man's hand who was holding it. But that hardly compare.

the average man and woman have a little perv in them and will look and keep going......the dudes who go further with their actions is what i believe you angry females in here are talking about.....im sure you have taken a little peek here and there on the streets Poca

iPicong

Honestly, I never took picture of people I don't know. Actually last weekend I was in in seaworld and I was shocked to see people eating a big turkey leg in a cone wrap as if it's normal. At first I thought it was a new ice cream flavor but it was really a big piece of meat. So I took a picture of the thing and got the man's hand who was holding it. But that hardly compare.
understand what i saying...........looking if something in sight is average behavior for men and women i think.....extra would be taking pictures which is crossing the line