Wondering out Loud.....

pennywhine

In Boston authorities seemed to be able to go get footage from all angles and camera's all around,but in area's of color when murders,rapes,muggings and assaults go down, no such footage exists. are these area's targeted on purpose,because i'm pretty sure if someone they considered important for lack of a better word was violated ......FOOTAGE WOULD BE FOUND!.......:read:

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
footage exists..best believe it...keep thinking America is land of the free...it's free with a cost and Big Brother is very real

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
because the lives at stake differ in value.. a white person's dog goes missing there's a BOLO sent out.. a black person goes missing.. nothing,

pennywhine

or simply we value life differently.
sorry for the late response...so 1shot are you saying,because we(mind you i don't agree with it)value life differently that in turn equals to a lack of protection under the law? last i checked we are taxed just like the rest,used more than the rest,and discriminated against with a broader brush than the rest.

Lucianite

I think cameras a nd footage are used everywhere including what some are calling. "Hood". And "ghetto" And are have some success

In the Boston case A lot of the camera footage came from ndividuals who were taking pics at event plus it's a commercial area where cameras are in greater numbers

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
In Boston authorities seemed to be able to go get footage from all angles and camera's all around,but in area's of color when murders,rapes,muggings and assaults go down, no such footage exists. are these area's targeted on purpose,because i'm pretty sure if someone they considered important for lack of a better word was violated ......FOOTAGE WOULD BE FOUND!.......:read:
Huh....those cameras are placed by companies etc protecting their investments.

So no conspiracy here.

The majority of major cities also have cameras in major intersection ,etc....remember in addition to the obvious why these cameras are there, a lot of business have them to fight off law suites .

pennywhine

Huh....those cameras are placed by companies etc protecting their investments.

So no conspiracy here.

The majority of major cities also have cameras in major intersection ,etc....remember in addition to the obvious why these cameras are there, a lot of business have them to fight off law suites .
The rational is understood perfectly my brother,guess what i was wondering is why some area's are so under-served as opposed to others,i mean we are all citizens who pay taxes in some shape or form so why not equal protection under the same laws?...like i said "wondering aloud"

Lucianite

The rational is understood perfectly my brother,guess what i was wondering is why some area's are so under-served as opposed to others,i mean we are all citizens who pay taxes in some shape or form so why not equal protection under the same laws?...like i said "wondering aloud"

You have people like onshot who justify such de facto apartheid rules because he says its "black on black " crime and blacks don't care about their communities. He thinks that white communities deserve police protection but makes the excuse for the police when we are not afforded the same.

I am for demanding the same protection irrespective Of color.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Ok, but, not all cities can afford it!

Also, not all companies can afford it.

I am with you....that is we should have them at each intersection , buildings, etc....would that stop crime...idk, I know my cousin have a company that put in cameras and you would be surprise how many ppl see the cameras , look right into them and still rob the place...,so I really don't know if it is a major crime deterrent, clearly per my cousin, and from what I see on the news ....camera or no camera they still committing the crimes......given the fact that they will be caught!

pennywhine

Ok, but, not all cities can afford it!

Also, not all companies can afford it.

I am with you....that is we should have them at each intersection , buildings, etc....would that stop crime...idk, I know my cousin have a company that put in cameras and you would be surprise how many ppl see the cameras , look right into them and still rob the place...,so I really don't know if it is a major crime deterrent, clearly per my cousin, and from what I see on the news ....camera or no camera they still committing the crimes......given the fact that they will be caught!
absolutely! if one wants or feels the need to commit a crime,they gonna do it...period! camera or no camera but i for one have had well over 10 people i know who have been murdered and maimed for life(some were lifestyle choices) where it seemed like authorities looked and looked away because they did not really care,but with cameras in place at least families would not be left with unresolved feelings!....good insight bro thanks

Oneshot

where de crix
You have people like onshot who justify such de facto apartheid rules because he says its "black on black " crime and blacks don't care about their communities. He thinks that white communities deserve police protection but makes the excuse for the police when we are not afforded the same.

I am for demanding the same protection irrespective Of color.
fuck off. dont put words in my mouth

The issue is not about any defacto rules. Crime doesnt occur in certain areas because of lack of cameras, look at the number of crimes that occur in urban areas with camera systems.

Crimes occur there because there is a high concentration of people who do not value their lives and the lives of others.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
absolutely! if one wants or feels the need to commit a crime,they gonna do it...period! camera or no camera but i for one have had well over 10 people i know who have been murdered and maimed for life(some were lifestyle choices) where it seemed like authorities looked and looked away because they did not really care,but with cameras in place at least families would not be left with unresolved feelings!....good insight bro thanks
I concur.....100%

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
so what about areas where there are cameras, and people look into the cameras and still commit crime.. dont they use the images on the camera to appeal to the community to identify the face (s) so that they could apprehend the suspect? and well, snitches get stitches.. so nobody says anything, nobody gets caught... so what would be the cause of the suspects going free?

Oneshot

where de crix
so what about areas where there are cameras, and people look into the cameras and still commit crime.. dont they use the images on the camera to appeal to the community to identify the face (s) so that they could apprehend the suspect? and well, snitches get stitches.. so nobody says anything, nobody gets caught... so what would be the cause of the suspects going free?
a lot of posters on imix have never walked through the projects, go to the bodega papi or mohammed has bullet proof glass, and 4 or 5 security cameras, and that gun he not supposed to have. walk to the courtyard cameras, enter the elevator cameras.

and guess still what happens.

Lucianite

fuck off. dont put words in my mouth

The issue is not about any defacto rules. Crime doesnt occur in certain areas because of lack of cameras, look at the number of crimes that occur in urban areas with camera systems.

Crimes occur there because there is a high concentration of people who do not value their lives and the lives of others.
The question was about how cameras are not used in all areas as it is used in boston ? NOT about hwy there is more crime in certain areas,

and here is one reliable study that show it is about "apartheid" system - because cameras are NOT monitored properly

Study shows surveillance cameras reduce crime, in some cases | Homeland Security News Wire

“Overall, the cameras—when actively monitored—were effective at cutting down crime. And the savings and benefits of fewer crimes outweighed the cost of the surveillance system.”
To maximize the efficacy of cameras, the report recommended that authorities involve the community to ensure that they understand why the cameras are being put in place and to minimize objections, prioritize training for detectives and prosecutors to know how to properly use surveillance footage in cases, and to ensure that cameras feeds are actively monitored.

As a whole the report concluded that surveillance cameras are a useful law enforcement tool and can assist in preventing crimes, but are not a panacea by any means.

Lucianite

"Based on its analysis, the report found that surveillance cameras can deter crime and are cost-effective, but only when they are properly monitored and installed"

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
this came to my desk a few days ago.. brazen brazen attacks..and hear how de rapist luring in these women.. USING MARIJUANA.. i had to ask myself. what is going on.. women just buyin weed from anybody now?? like wtf??