Wondering out Loud.....

Lucianite

In Boston authorities seemed to be able to go get footage from all angles and camera's all around,but in area's of color when murders,rapes,muggings and assaults go down, no such footage exists. are these area's targeted on purpose,because i'm pretty sure if someone they considered important for lack of a better word was violated ......FOOTAGE WOULD BE FOUND!.......:read:
in case people forgot - this was about how the police use the footage of places with cameras and citizens of all communities need the same vigilance in using the footage to get the suspects

Oneshot

where de crix
and this was your immediate response - the 1st response in the thread
yep.. and i mean what i say. you walk through the streets, it's only us, it is us who are hurting, killing us.

doesnt it bother you that we require someone else to watch over us to make sure we are not hurting us?

Lucianite

yep.. and i mean what i say. you walk through the streets, it's only us, it is us who are hurting, killing us.

doesnt it bother you that we require someone else to watch over us to make sure we are not hurting us?

Are u serious .? U can't be

So black victims of crimes should only expect justice or the police to intervene when it's committed from a non black person .? Wdmc is dat. I See with my eyes

U confirmed what I initially said about u finding excuse for the police

I am for finding solutions and working to prevent crime but ALL citizens shuld expect justice and protection lregardless of their race and the criminal race

Lucianite

So police should ignore crimes where victim and criminal are the same race ? Or u only want this to apply for black people ?

Wow

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
In Boston authorities seemed to be able to go get footage from all angles and camera's all around,but in area's of color when murders,rapes,muggings and assaults go down, no such footage exists. are these area's targeted on purpose,because i'm pretty sure if someone they considered important for lack of a better word was violated ......FOOTAGE WOULD BE FOUND!.......:read:

Cameras???

You talking about CAMERAS???

These crimes that you speak of happen with half a dozen eyewitnesses or more, and yet no one knows nothing..."No Snitchin" in HOOD, right?

Huh....those cameras are placed by companies etc protecting their investments.

So no conspiracy here.

The majority of major cities also have cameras in major intersection ,etc....remember in addition to the obvious why these cameras are there, a lot of business have them to fight off law suites .

If people invest in the property & assets, like they invest in all kind a foolishness...Maybe you would have more secure locations.

Lucianite

@pennywine. The answer from the usual suspects is " black people are bunch of criminals who attack each other and so they do not deserve police protection or use of modern day technology that is used to fight crime "

Exactly the responses you might find on a kkk board

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
lucianite.. are you being serious though.. what are cameras going to do if when they ask poeple to identify the suspects on camera and no one comes forward possibly due to the belief that snitches get stitches? what happens then? who should be blamed?

Lucianite

lucianite.. are you being serious though.. what are cameras going to do if when they ask poeple to identify the suspects on camera and no one comes forward possibly due to the belief that snitches get stitches? what happens then? who should be blamed?

LR you are stuck n the snitches bs ... There is fear of reprisals from criminals in all communities... I lalready told you that is not the mantra in "black communities". You are using sound bytes from the media...... Secondly there are ways to report anonymously and criminals have been caught using cameras ... Don't take my word read the article I printed. The barrier is not people not snitching the barrier is police not monitoring the cameras properly. Please stop thinking the worst of black people in every scenario

There decent black people who fight criminals and want to work with the police. The camera is a new modern tech used to fight crime. Why are u making a case against iit in the "black community "

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
@pennywine. The answer from the usual suspects is " black people are bunch of criminals who attack each other and so they do not deserve police protection or use of modern day technology that is used to fight crime "

Exactly the responses you might find on a kkk board

How do u gather that?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
LR you are stuck n the snitches bs ... There is fear of reprisals from criminals in all communities... I lalready told you that is not the mantra in "black communities". You are using sound bytes from the media...... Secondly there are ways to report anonymously and criminals have been caught using cameras ... Don't take my word read the article I printed. The barrier is not people not snitching the barrier is police not monitoring the cameras properly. Please stop thinking the worst of black people in every scenario

There decent black people who fight criminals and want to work with the police. The camera is a new modern tech used to fight crime. Why are u making a case against iit in the "black community "
did i say anything about "black communities" in my statement? :confused or did you extrapolate that? i am going on the strict basis of cameras in a neighborhood being there to catch people on film.. but to identify that person they ask for help from the community, if nobody steps forward to identify the suspects, then who is to blame?? nowhere did i say anything about BLACK communities.. i asked a simple question about logistics as to whether more cameras solve crimes! Police can catch folks if it is someone known to them but if its some unsub who just got into the game.. who would be the one to know him?

so again, answer what is asked and stop overlaying my words with your interpretations.. if you in a small town where everybody know everybody else, then yea the sheriff might say well that there is Lucianite and bam, case solved.. but if nobody knows you cos you stay out of trouble, your neighbors aint trying to get involved, and you just ketch a vaps and decide to commit a crime.. how aside from the chain of evidence can they identify you from an image on film, and quite possibly a murky one..

Lucianite

I am black and I can tell you if I see a photo of a criminal on camera I will call the polo so will everyone black that. Personally know and Iit can't be just me and people I know so there is till a size able amount of lack population who will call and make the difference

Why put the focus on the " no snitchers ". Only ?

LR and insidious should you also call the police what about the people you know ?

Lucianite

I am black and I can tell you if I see a photo of a criminal on camera I will call the polo so will everyone black that. Personally know and Iit can't be just me and people I know so there is till a size able amount of lack population who will call and make the difference

Why put the focus on the " no snitchers ". Only ?

LR and insidious should you also call the police what about the people you know ?
Don't take my word ... cameras is an effective new toolin helping police and now widespread. That's not up for debate. Is it . ?

No one said its panacea either

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
you do know that the brooklyn rapist had a sketch BOLO as well right.. so people were looking for a particular individual

and yes if i see a crime being committed i will call..