World's Least Visited Countries

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
The REAL question is why aren't people going to SVG?
Maybe they have been reading some of VP's posts on Imix and got totally put off from visiting SVG in the fear that there will be many more folks like VP on those islands?

Hopefully the new airport once completed will help to turn annual visits around.

A.K.K.S.

Maybe they have been reading some of VP's posts on Imix and got totally put off from visiting SVG in the fear that there will be many more folks like VP on those islands?

Hopefully the new airport once completed will help to turn annual visits around.
My thoughts exactly lol
Airport access, cost.

St Vincent caters to very high end travelers
So does Anguilla, St. Baths, Turks & Caicos, etc... These islands have populations with less than half that of SVG.

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Are these stats accurate? I hear all kinds of people talking about how Anguilla is great for honeymooners. I can't imagine that anywhere in the Caribbean is not frequently visited. kissteet

iPicong

My thoughts exactly lol

So does Anguilla, St. Baths, Turks & Caicos, etc... These islands have populations with less than half that of SVG.
Can still get direct flights to these places and ferry runs from st maarten, Bart's, Anguilla and Saba

bktrini305

SVG OVA nice. No, nothing so sweet as going down the Grenadines and seeing how they live and ting.

I never lived in Italy, but when I saw Eat Pray Love, Isaw how the woman was living in Rome and thought that sh!t reminded me of Trinidad and wondered why de ass we doh capitalize on we ting. When I see movies out in the countryside in Italy i think of the Grenadines. And if they're not getting visitors I think the same thing of them.