Would emigrate?

Poca

Would you emigrate?

Would you like to move to another country? A different part of the world? Do you see yourself starting fresh somewhere else? Would you move to a non English speaking country?

If not, please say why?

if America dont work out for me, i will surely move to another country. I will go wherever there are opportunities

i must be able to speak the language by that time or English must be spoken by many in that country.

I dont see myself going back to Trinidad and Tobago, so this can very well be an option for me.

So it's only if you do not make it in the states?

What do you consider " making it"?
Making it, meaning i have to be financially secure to my liking (not necessarily rich), with assets (house,car etc), exceling in my career field, ability to live a high standard of living to my liking.

and i must feel like i am happy

if all these stars dont align, i will look elsewhere.

I know i cannot be happy in TNT and achieve all the things i want, i cannot stand the dysfuntional, archaic go slow system that pervades the society and culture in Trinidad

Trinidad is basically an impoverished nation with a lot of money, simple as that, when the moneys runs out it will just be impoverished, sad but true

Poca

So, USA is the ideal place for you?

Making it, meaning i have to be financially secure to my liking (not necessarily rich), with assets (house,car etc), exceling in my career field, ability to live a high standard of living to my liking.

and i must feel like i am happy

if all these stars dont align, i will look elsewhere.

I know i cannot be happy in TNT and achieve all the things i want, i cannot stand the dysfuntional, archaic go slow system that pervades the society and culture in Trinidad

Trinidad is basically an impoverished nation with a lot of money, simple as that, when the moneys runs out it will just be impoverished, sad but true

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Right now I'm still trying to get everything to a certain stability here, and can't even agree on where our next move is in this area. I cannot imagine moving to another country.

Poca

I have been thinking about relocating for some years now. I am quite good here: financially, socially etc however, I do not like the overall mentality in this region. And I think that I am ready to take the plunge. Some think it's crazy to leave everything behind and start somewhere new but I am 100000% confident that I will find a job and I will be financially independent.

It's important for my mind to have new experiences, to learn about new cultures and to learn new language. In about 2 yrs I'll have a window of opportunity and I am really looking to catch it.

I have been thinking about relocating for some years now. I am quite good here: financially, socially etc however, I do not like the overall mentality in this region. And I think that I am ready to take the plunge. Some think it's crazy to leave everything behind and start somewhere new but I am 100000% confident that I will find a job and I will be financially independent.

It's important for my mind to have new experiences, to learn about new cultures and to learn new language. In about 2 yrs I'll have a window of opportunity and I am really looking to catch it.
where you live?, if you dont mind me asking.