Would emigrate?

no wonder, Canada is void of cultural vibrancy

I would say make a move, but u dont have kids? people with kids dont usually make a drastic move like that unless the kid is like under 8 otherwise they would kick a fuss.

Whenever i make a life altering decision i always go with my gut feeling, sometimes pro vs con does not do it for me, i know deep down inside how i feel about making certain decisions.

You must know whats right for you at this point in time.

LIONESS onda RISE

yeah but she will cyah take that title from your mother who running the route in DC.
lol..my mother is not from nor does she live in DC:D no worries, when i see your mother on the street, i will have a few dollars for her..its tough being a hoe, but its harder being an old worn out hoe..its all love and i will look out!:hi:

Poca

I don't know about the ROC but here is full of cultural activities and life if one wants to take part in them.

How did you get to make that opinion about Canada? Have you been here? To which province, which city?

no wonder, Canada is void of cultural vibrancy

I would say make a move, but u dont have kids? people with kids dont usually make a drastic move like that unless the kid is like under 8 otherwise they would kick a fuss.

Whenever i make a life altering decision i always go with my gut feeling, sometimes pro vs con does not do it for me, i know deep down inside how i feel about making certain decisions.

You must know whats right for you at this point in time.

I don't know about the ROC but here is full of cultural activities and life if one wants to take part in them.

How did you get to make that opinion about Canada? Have you been here? To which province, which city?
been to Toronto a couple years back, i did not really see a Canadian identity,, basically a bunch of West Indians who have little pride in Canada.

Canada does a bad job of making immigrants and children of immigrants accept a Canadian identity.

but it was boring most times

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
Would you like to move to another country? A different part of the world? Do you see yourself starting fresh somewhere else? Would you move to a non English speaking country?

If not, please say why?
Years from now I'd love to move to Centro America, discover my Roots....

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Would you like to move to another country? A different part of the world? Do you see yourself starting fresh somewhere else? Would you move to a non English speaking country?

If not, please say why?
yes i would, I can see myself doing that as long as I feel its the right decision.
Yes i'd move to a non english speaking place but maybe not a place where the language is difficult mandarian urdu or smthg crazy like that

Making it, meaning i have to be financially secure to my liking (not necessarily rich), with assets (house,car etc), exceling in my career field, ability to live a high standard of living to my liking.

and i must feel like i am happy

if all these stars dont align, i will look elsewhere.

I know i cannot be happy in TNT and achieve all the things i want, i cannot stand the dysfuntional, archaic go slow system that pervades the society and culture in Trinidad

Trinidad is basically an impoverished nation with a lot of money, simple as that, when the moneys runs out it will just be impoverished, sad but true
sometimes when you can't achieve these things no amount of relocation will have an impact eh

I have been thinking about relocating for some years now. I am quite good here: financially, socially etc however, I do not like the overall mentality in this region. And I think that I am ready to take the plunge. Some think it's crazy to leave everything behind and start somewhere new but I am 100000% confident that I will find a job and I will be financially independent.

It's important for my mind to have new experiences, to learn about new cultures and to learn new language. In about 2 yrs I'll have a window of opportunity and I am really looking to catch it.
cool , do it

no fear

Poca

What is the Canadian identity?

been to Toronto a couple years back, i did not really see a Canadian identity,, basically a bunch of West Indians who have little pride in Canada.

Canada does a bad job of making immigrants and children of immigrants accept a Canadian identity.

but it was boring most times

yeah but Taj, its easier to do certain things in certain places, sometimes a change of location does wonders for some people

THATS why people migrate, u think people just migrate for fun most times

Poca

@taj summer 2015 is my deadline. In the meantime I will do a fast track degree in the health field so that way it will be easier for me to find some employment. Then, it will be to me to navigate things there.

you tell me, i cyah say up to now

Celine Dion, Shania Twain, ice hockey and the maple leaf
Canadians generally do not really agree with assimilation. In Quebec they only want the people to speak the language which is totally normal. So each can retain their culture as long as it does not go against Canadian laws.