Would emigrate?

Corrupt file

i heard Paris hoods r mad grimy
i wont be living in the hood though
France has never been on my radar however, I know countless people who went to Paris and even lived there and they are known to be very rude.
Yeah I've heard that as well. But my visit was very pleasant

Corrupt file

really u went to London?
yeah...two yrs ago. the weather sucked, the food sucked, it seemed like a bootleg nyc.

the ppl were friendly though

Would def. hit up London again, but not live. Actually it would be at the bottom of the list to revisit.
Nah im good on london. I would g amsterdam again though. reminded me of Cambridge MA, and i liked how majority of the ppl spoke english lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
maybe somewhere in europe that speaks Spanish/French... or London lol. no to Africa, India, South America so far.. but who knows..

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I'm reading her question very differently than most of you I think.

There is a long list of cities I'd love to live because I thought they were cool....but that would only work if I was a perpetual tourist or was a lady of leisure. :kicks

Hell, cities like New York and London which I wouldnt normally want to live would become fantastic places to live if you have really high disposable income. You can literally buy your experience anywhere with enough money.

But the daily grind, of owning a home, paying taxes, access to jobs etc. would make many fall off the list quickly.

Otherwise, I'd like Zurich or Frankfurt.....but I would have to learn a new language. Staying in English speaking spots, Australia or New Zealand. Similar enough to Canada but with added benefits of being near the sea to differentiate.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I'm reading her question very differently than most of you I think.

There is a long list of cities I'd love to live because I thought they were cool....but that would only work if I was a perpetual tourist or was a lady of leisure. :kicks

Hell, cities like New York and London which I wouldnt normally want to live would become fantastic places to live if you have really high disposable income. You can literally buy your experience anywhere with enough money.

But the daily grind, of owning a home, paying taxes, access to jobs etc. would make many fall off the list quickly.

Otherwise, I'd like Zurich or Frankfurt.....but I would have to learn a new language. Staying in English speaking spots, Australia or New Zealand. Similar enough to Canada but with added benefits of being near the sea to differentiate.

^^ Dream killer! :beee:.......................:kicks

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
if America dont work out for me, i will surely move to another country. I will go wherever there are opportunities

i must be able to speak the language by that time or English must be spoken by many in that country.

I dont see myself going back to Trinidad and Tobago, so this can very well be an option for me.

No need to worry you will make it in America the gays are getting all their rights now......

You right you cyan go back to Trini I hear they cutting auntyman now..

yeah but Poca, is your daughter wanting to move or did you throw the idea out there?

cuz some kids would not take that easy, depending on how friendly they are and how much connections they have already.