Would emigrate?

Poca

She does not know yet but, I'm sure she will be ok. People move everyday.

yeah but Poca, is your daughter wanting to move or did you throw the idea out there?

cuz some kids would not take that easy, depending on how friendly they are and how much connections they have already.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Amsterdam or Jamaica for right now...maybe even Toronto...just because it's so close to nyc, and it's cultural activities are somewhat similar to nyc

A.K.K.S.

Amsterdam or Jamaica for right now...maybe even Toronto...just because it's so close to nyc, and it's cultural activities are somewhat similar to nyc
So predictable.... Of course Jamaica... The funny thing is that unlike you, I have a great grandfather from Jamaica, but because of people like you, I'll probably never step foot in Jamaica...

Poca

Jeez dude let it go... Why do you care that she has a thing for Jamaica? How many people have a thing for Japan?

It's your list if you do not want to set foot in Jamaica. Will that change anything in anyone's life?

So predictable.... Of course Jamaica... The funny thing is that unlike you, I have a great grandfather from Jamaica, but because of people like you, I'll probably never step foot in Jamaica...

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

how do you know whether or not i have roots from jamaica????

LMAO

because i do.....both forms of my last name can be traced to jamaica

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Jeez dude let it go... Why do you care that she has a thing for Jamaica? How many people have a thing for Japan?

It's your list if you do not want to set foot in Jamaica. Will that change anything in anyone's life?
the amount of ENERGY invested in ME is RIDICULOUS....at what point did i become so powerful.....they can expel so much attention towards me, but if i SAY it, then i am the attention whore, and i am gassing myself.....lmao

now because of people like ME....he won't step foot in jamaica and trace his roots, but he spends inordinate amounts of time, studying everyone else's roots, admixtures etc etc

really????? smh