Yank-E-Mix.......

LIONESS onda RISE

for real, til dey coming to tell we ting bout we own island when we know dem never leave Orlando and DC
Lmao!!! I never leave DC?

I think the point was missed on u.....I stand behind my post.. If they say actinic was on the boat.. Suck salt, kick rocks and deal with it.

Such a little loser.. LOL

TOLOMB

Red Man
leave my country alone u lil rachet fool,

go twerk or sum, eat some chitlins and leave us be
Yet you talk this kind ah noise from MY COUNTRY!!!! Naturalized yourself and stop your foolishness my youth. Don't disrespect the people of this great nation that you're eating a food off you little pissant.

Yet you talk this kind ah noise from MY COUNTRY!!!! Naturalized yourself and stop your foolishness my youth. Don't disrespect the people of this great nation that you're eating a food off you little pissant.
ha, i work for the white man not u blackies, i pass u by fighting in the subway and being ratchet as usual

not enough of your men have been going to skool and educating so they are glad to have me here.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach

He cyan help himself It is not even Trini....

TOLOMB

Red Man
ha, i work for the white man not u blackies, i pass u by fighting in the subway and being ratchet as usual

not enough of your men have been going to skool and educating so they are glad to have me here.
So pissant you happy to be a stool.... Yet the qualities that you look down upon you gladly embrace and put on display :scratch !!!