Yank-E-Mix.......

LIONESS onda RISE

leave my country alone u lil rachet fool,

go twerk or sum, eat some chitlins and leave us be
Lol... U don't wanna start that .. Lol! Ima let the Trinis who love copy AMERICAN ANYTHING do the twerking...

Btw.. I'm in DC.. Not the dirty south

And since one of my good friends trini.. Ima stop right there cuz I don't wanna offend my lady

Lol... U don't wanna start that .. Lol! Ima let the Trinis who love copy AMERICAN ANYTHING do the twerking...

And since one of my good friends trini.. Ima stop right there cuz I don't wanna offend my lady
say what u want i dont care

Swollen

Players Play I Coach

yet you wanna offend the south to ridicule this fag....

TOLOMB

Red Man
just because i dont act like a jigaboo, u mad?

chill yourself with some 40 ounces and fry chiken
Pissant you come to the people them country on your own free will to talk shit.... Man stop your noise with yuh foolish self eh. Tell meh what you doing positive for your country abroad besides support Ali's on Utica in the evening eh?

iPicong

I was more thinking imix seem to be dominated by 1st generations and indoctrinated transplants now and not children of the soil........dont have that island lime culture vibes anymore........

Pissant you come to the people them country on your own free will to talk shit.... Man stop your noise with yuh foolish self eh. Tell meh what you doing positive for your country abroad besides support Ali's on Utica in the evening eh?
whats Ali's on Utica?

TOLOMB

Red Man
I was more thinking imix seem to be dominated by 1st generations and indoctrinated transplants now and not children of the soil........dont have that island lime culture vibes anymore........
And you is a prime example... Yuh still pipe dream living about retiring home?

TOLOMB

Red Man
Yuh lie.......much much much younger than that.........
Well hoss... I wish you much success in your endeavors. Me personally have no sweet spot back on that rock I wish to engage the rest of my fruitful life with them savages. Don't get me wrong a nice little gated community on the beach would be pleasurable...but I've seen too much of the world thanks to good old uncle sam to put myself willingly in a prison for peace and happiness.