Yank-E-Mix.......

iPicong

Well hoss... I wish you much success in your endeavors. Me personally have no sweet spot back on that rock I wish to engage the rest of my fruitful life with them savages. Don't get me wrong a nice little gated community on the beach would be pleasurable...but I've seen too much of the world thanks to good old uncle sam to put myself willingly in a prison for peace and happiness.
All options are open.........it's a huge blessing to have the option to stay or go.........not limited to T&T either.........just English speaking island life........

TOLOMB

Red Man
All options are open.........it's a huge blessing to have the option to stay or go.........not limited to T&T either.........just English speaking island life........
Well you're a wise man after all by not limiting yourself to T&T. You shouldn't limit yourself to English speaking island though as major money with the right amount of forward thinking can be made in Nicaragua and Ecuador...Panama I think is a waste of an effort at this point until they get the canal widen but with Maersk looking to develop a new crossing for the tipple E's it maybe in your interest to keep your options open.

iPicong

Well you're a wise man after all by not limiting yourself to T&T. You shouldn't limit yourself to English speaking island though as major money with the right amount of forward thinking can be made in Nicaragua and Ecuador...Panama I think is a waste of an effort at this point until they get the canal widen but with Maersk looking to develop a new crossing for the tipple E's it maybe in your interest to keep your options open.
I'm pretty sure after living I'm not looking to speak or listen to any other foreign language besides the Yankee English I been dealing with........no knock on others willing to hear foreign old noise in dey head.......

sankofaa

I'm pretty sure after living I'm not looking to speak or listen to any other foreign language besides the Yankee English I been dealing with........no knock on others willing to hear foreign old noise in dey head.......
no one wants you're roti stinkin up the place anyway

TOLOMB

Red Man
Respect hoss... Truss I wish you all the best. I just reflected on an experience I had just day before yesterday when this little girl came to me and ask "were did everybody go"... Now I was in a entertainment area and this little one you wouldn't suspect for English period. I marveled at her and was pissed internally because I can only speak one language.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Hmmmm...

I was more thinking imix seem to be dominated by 1st generations and indoctrinated transplants now and not children of the soil........dont have that island lime culture vibes anymore........
Honestly, I'm going to have to agree, even as a 1st generationer. Been on imix for a long time, and it seems to be true. The whole vibe change wih the influx of the two, and the particular type of them...