yo i didnt know..

pebblesjt

Spam sandwich use to be the boom when I was a little girl. Then I read the label.

Haven't had spam since I was a teen.

pebblesjt

what exactly is spam??? i heard thats mad salty and bad for you?
some type of lunch meat.
# chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added
# salt (for binding, flavor, and firmness)
# water (to help in mixing)
# sugar (for flavor)
# sodium Nitrite (for color )
I use to slice and fry it and toast some sliced bread. Spam sandwich with a bowl of fruit loops. Yummmmmmmmm

Ahhh childhood

S

sharkie

I'm particularly grossed out by the flavor with cheese.

Eww man.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
some type of lunch meat.
# chopped pork shoulder meat with ham meat added
# salt (for binding, flavor, and firmness)
# water (to help in mixing)
# sugar (for flavor)
# sodium Nitrite (for color )
I use to slice and fry it and toast some sliced bread. Spam sandwich with a bowl of fruit loops. Yummmmmmmmm

Ahhh childhood
so its like corn beef?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
tin corn beef, sardines, pink salmon, mackerel....that's as far as it went in my house. I always thought SPAm was an English thing/custom.

NASDAQ

What is caribbean about spam?
u never eat luncheon meat?

To me them is more is less the same thing
Unless u grow up rich or well off..u eat it so to me its surprising to see caribbean people saying they never eat it.
But hey maybe its just my poor Guyanese self

S

sharkie

We don't sell Spam in the Caribbean, it's not popular, so for us to come here and just buy don't mean you "rich". You just ate other poor people food that you know of.

NASDAQ

We don't sell Spam in the Caribbean, it's not popular, so for us to come here and just buy don't mean you "rich". You just ate other poor people food that you know of.
LMAO..are u serious, dont sell spam in the caribbean? maybe not all islands but spam is sold in the caribbean... virgin islands for a fact