Yo Nikki

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
what is it NOW DSP?????

stop proposing business to me and just propose marriage....just don't use them ugly ass engagement rings you posted earlier :rofl:

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
You dont see he is indirectly telling you just how much you'd be dealing with? lmao

DSP

Heri
that makes YOU greedy...and me an opportunist :rofl:

i thought you Africans had an excellent work ethic
, you can't expect anything for free....you gotta earn it
yes but we also look for the most efficient way to increase yield

if I take your money and make more with it, that's faster than doing the same with my limited funds.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
yes but we also look for the most efficient way to increase yield

if I take your money and make more with it, that's faster than doing the same with my limited funds.

i thought you was Liberian...now you starting to sound like a Nigerian con artist :rofl:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
That's how the white people do it ....duh

exctly...and before white people give you anything, you have to get on the casting couch or do an under the table favor....hence me saying if you want a private investor, meet me in my private message

DSP

Heri
exctly...and before white people give you anything, you have to get on the casting couch or do an under the table favor....hence me saying if you want a private investor, meet me in my public message
might as well keep it out here, because it's only a matter of time before what's discuss would end up public :D

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
Sounds like DaS down with it Mocha.
Just as long as you can exercise some discretion in distribution lol