Yooooo!!!!

Oneshot

where de crix
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pbuxox1QdAY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
It damn good ... should be studying a book ... want to record sheself shaking bam bam ... Biggup de fadda watawash dat ass witt lixx !!!

J

Juan Dan

a certain poster said he used to watch african girls twerking on youtube and after watching he would send them message stating "stop it or I will tell your parents and tribe"

true story

dedetriniking

If that's for real i want to know why its being taped and why its on youtube cuz gubment could come after daddy for going in like that.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
A lot of things boil your blood in this world. Whipping your kid with a wire and putting it online isnt exactly a good response.

Minxy

Gosh, do you know how bad you feel after disciplining them real hard lol...i wouldn't have been able to sleep that night :no2:

Oneshot

where de crix
A lot of things boil your blood in this world. Whipping your kid with a wire and putting it online isnt exactly a good response.
i doubt he it put it online himself, i wouldnt be surprised if they were streaming to their friends

notorious saga

Sagattarius
I always laugh when I see the way fathers react when they ketch their daughter doing certain things, them same fockers forget when deh was that age deh was up in ah corner bumping and grinding wid deh hand down somebody daughter crotch.:read:

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Gosh, do you know how bad you feel after disciplining them real hard lol...i wouldn't have been able to sleep that night :no2:
please you good... many parents think they made those kids so they're entitled

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
thats why i doh want any female kids...because when they reach that age to start hoeing i go cah take it.. leave it up to their mother its no big deal.. but females have no clue how males look @ them.

ah feel sorry for biggaboss oh howver he spell his name..