Yooooo!!!!

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
WHen those girls become mothers and start cussin their children real foul and aggressively, i hope the father realize where that came from...

When their husbands and boyfriends beating them up and blames them for getting beat and they sit their and take it, I hope the father knows where the root of that came from

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
WHen those girls become mothers and start cussin their children real foul and aggressively, i hope the father realize where that came from...

When their husbands and boyfriends beating them up and blames them for getting beat and they sit their and take it, I hope the father knows where the root of that came from
not gonna front though.. if it was my daughter , the anger and frustration would make me wanna SSSPPPAAAZZZZ

i would hope i catch myself before i see her

Minxy

please you good... many parents think they made those kids so they're entitled
shit, plenty days i does come home and apologize for spazing out... the morning is so crazy u know, no time for dily dallying :pardon:

thats why i doh want any female kids...because when they reach that age to start hoeing i go cah take it.. leave it up to their mother its no big deal.. but females have no clue how males look @ them.

ah feel sorry for biggaboss oh howver he spell his name..
U!...All u gonna have is girls, yuh betta start praying from now :rabbi:

notorious saga

Sagattarius
thats why i doh want any female kids...because when they reach that age to start hoeing i go cah take it.. leave it up to their mother its no big deal.. but females have no clue how males look @ them.

ah feel sorry for biggaboss oh howver he spell his name..
So you wouldn't be able to take it if a man record a little upskirt clip of your daughter with his phone and post it online either?:duck

islandgoddess__

I don't approve of these kids on acting the fool but i definitely don't approve of their fada beating them like that. Who was the genius to put it on the net? They do know CPS can remove them girls from that home during an "abusive investigation" right? I personally don't like fathers beating on their daughters.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
So you wouldn't be able to take it if a man record a little upskirt clip of your daughter with his phone and post it online either?:duck
thats a hol different story bro...

1st of all i doh want any girl children, but if i happen to get 1 best believe she wouldn't be dressed in ah way where somebody can get a upskirt on her... simple.

and if she happen to dress in hoe attired, and got upskirted lolol ahhaah.

thats on her. ain't got shiit to do with me,, i wouuld tell her she shouldn't of been wearing that

Klang

Real Patriot
yea it was bad but it didnt last long, and they were clothed. im sure they go think twice bout doing that again

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
So It’s NOT OK to Hit Your Girlfriend, But Beating Your Daughter Is Cool?
APRIL 2, 2013 BY BRITNI DANIELLE

The now-infamous viral video of a fed-up father whipping his daughters for twerking has sparked an interesting discussion. While most argued over whether or not the father crossed the line that distinguishes discipline from abuse, positive responses (and there were many) claiming the father “did the right thing” made me question the logic behind being comfortable with man beating his daughter, but not his girlfriend.

Rock with me.

As a parent, I understand the frustrations many of us feel when we are attempting to mold our children into respectful, positive, and happy little beings. We want them to listen to what we say, and execute our demands…without any backtalk or negative attitudes. But unless you are blessed with a super agreeable child, or a robot, this idealistic view of parenting rarely occurs.

The truth is, kids are fully formed human beings with their own personalities, frustrations, and opinions. And while many of us have been taught to squash their little points of view when they do not mesh with our own (after all, the parent is THE boss, right?), the reality is our methods of discipline do not always garner the desired results.

Moreover, for many black parents, far too often our default method of getting kids in line—“whoppings”—trade temporary results for permanent trauma.

And before I go any further, I know someone is going to say, “But I was whooped and I turned out fine.” While this may be true, the fact that you survived being spanked (at best) or outright beaten (at worst) by your parents does not make it right.

I will admit; my views on corporal punishment have evolved. When my son was little I was sure that I would spank him, just as I was spanked, when he stepped out of line. But after actually hitting him with a belt a few times and realizing that 1) I hated it, 2) it was super ineffective, 3) it just made him angrier, and 4) it was useless unless I wanted to actually beat him, hitting my kid wasn’t the most effective way to correct his behavior. Never mind that the practice is totally humiliating, it sends him a mixed message about using violence to get what he wants.

Which brings me back to the video.

While many people cheered this father on for “disciplining” his daughters, these same folks would be horrified (I hope) had a the same man been caught on tape beating his wife or girlfriend in the same way.

But, why? What makes it ok for a father to wail on his daughter, but not his wife?

Shouldn’t our significant others and spouses respect us? Shouldn’t they listen to what we have to say, especially when we only have their best interests in mind? What if they just tune us out when we try to talk?

Most people would agree that hitting a spouse or a lover is universally wrong, and using your hands to solve an issue with someone you love is never the answer.

Unless they are parents; then it’s just discipline, right?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Florida authorities have indicted the father that disciplined his daughters with a cable cord and posted the video to Facebook. Greg Horn, 35, has been charged with child endangerment and corporal punishment.

Police allege the incident occurred in Horn’s Daytona, Florida home while his daughters, ages 12 and 14 were visiting. Their mother called the police after noticing their injuries, which included visible welts on both legs and open-wounds in the thigh area according to the police report.

Though the viral 30-second clip claims the daughters were punished for twerking, the teenagers told police they were disciplined for sneaking out of the house.
so he don't even have custody of them ... and he acting up so he didn't think this was gonna happen

WKEF-TV ABC 22 News :: News - Top Stories - Father Indicted on Corporal Punishment Charges

TOLOMB

Red Man
What's the difference??? When does discipline cross the line into child abuse?

Cause if this is the first time the pops reacted that way (and with reason) why have him in the system?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Dat editorial or whaeva de fock it is is ah pack ah fockin shit Taj. Britni is ah ovasize conthole. Yuh discipline children so that they understand how to behave and what is acceptable in society because yuh responsible fuh dem. Not everyting require cutarse and in reality to me dat should be ah las rezawt, buh every now an den some chiren does need ah good sweat to geh dem back in line. How de fock dat asshole equate or try to with ah man abusing he gyul/ wife or whaever is beyond fockin stupid. If man feel dey wife or gyul eh ackin right dey could detach and fockin walk wey if dey want. Which self respectin man walkin away from he chiren as if to say "I cah take dis nah, fock allyuh. whaeva allyuh get take in allyuh cont."

TOLOMB

Red Man
Aight the first one get about 7 lash then the older one get bout 12, which seems right because she's supposed to set the example... But I aint see the child abuse that people outraged about???

<object width="448" height="374">
</param>

</param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhHxudl733qYvGp94T" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Aight the first one get about 7 lash then the older one get bout 12, which seems right because she's supposed to set the example... But I aint see the child abuse that people outraged about???

<object width="448" height="374">
</param>

</param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhHxudl733qYvGp94T" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>
Ah will only disagree in that what he using to beat them does cause rell damage. I geh beat wid electric cord aready as ah yute an trust meh it eh no easy ting atall. Now it will certainly drive home de point dat dey cah ever geh caught in dat oddawize dey dead, but at de same time he look like he coulda be beatin de second one all in she head. Hard to tell if dat is de case but it does look abusive. Corpral punishment shouldn't be doled out with anger nor frustration because it clouds judgment and leaves room for abuse. We are human so sometimes it hard to separate oneself from those emotions when disciplining. Daddy look very very angry in that clip and that alone is enough to cause it to be seen as abusive.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Dat editorial or whaeva de fock it is is ah pack ah fockin shit Taj. Britni is ah ovasize conthole. Yuh discipline children so that they understand how to behave and what is acceptable in society because yuh responsible fuh dem. Not everyting require cutarse and in reality to me dat should be ah las rezawt, buh every now an den some chiren does need ah good sweat to geh dem back in line. How de fock dat asshole equate or try to with ah man abusing he gyul/ wife or whaever is beyond fockin stupid. If man feel dey wife or gyul eh ackin right dey could detach and fockin walk wey if dey want. Which self respectin man walkin away from he chiren as if to say "I cah take dis nah, fock allyuh. whaeva allyuh get take in allyuh cont."
you want the article link to tell her yourself?

I dunno why the post seems to sound so angry she seems to be saying what you saying below. Discipline is fine whoopings and abuse are not and the problem is many think whoopings and abusive beatings are simply disciplining and acceptable b/c 1 is a parent & 1 is a child.

Why you think she saying walk away and detach from the kids too and not discipline them? Much like you said below she probably advise to walk away, calm down, then punish or think of a way to modify their behaviour beyond lashes

Ah will only disagree in that what he using to beat them does cause rell damage. I geh beat wid electric cord aready as ah yute an trust meh it eh no easy ting atall. Now it will certainly drive home de point dat dey cah ever geh caught in dat oddawize dey dead, but at de same time he look like he coulda be beatin de second one all in she head. Hard to tell if dat is de case but it does look abusive. Corpral punishment shouldn't be doled out with anger nor frustration because it clouds judgment and leaves room for abuse. We are human so sometimes it hard to separate oneself from those emotions when disciplining. Daddy look very very angry in that clip and that alone is enough to cause it to be seen as abusive.
She probably agrees with what you've said above and is speaking about about this particular incident where around the web ppl think the beating is justified cos he's simply a dad trying to save his girls. However if it was bf/gf ppl around the web commenting on the incident would quickly say its wrong. I guess she's examining the relationships and power dynamics that makes it seem like parents can be entitled to certain physical dominion over that kids that would be shunned in spousal type relationships. Physically abusive behavior should be clear cut no matter who is on the receiving end.

TOLOMB

Red Man
I'm no physiologist, but I think the message is lost. The outcry is for the use of the cord, but many people subscribe to no kind of corporal punishment whatsoever. The parent factor I think has lost some value. I still think the message got through to the girls but now they also have the system locking up their pops.... If this is common I can see where the father needs some help but jail and the justice system isn't the way to deal with this.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Very subjective and could end up crossing the line. What is your definition of "good sweat", spell it out in detail how..step by step.

TOLOMB

Red Man
Come on Taj, you bugging now with that "Physically abusive behavior should be clear cut no matter who is on the receiving end"!

It have a tried and true saying.... Yuh look fuh dat ent!!!

Non comparable situations IJS.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
I'm no physiologist, but I think the message is lost. The outcry is for the use of the cord, but many people subscribe to no kind of corporal punishment whatsoever. The parent factor I think has lost some value. I still think the message got through to the girls but now they also have the system locking up their pops.... If this is common I can see where the father needs some help but jail and the justice system isn't the way to deal with this.
I agree is lost indeed, but the problem is some parents do take it too far so the systemic handcuff will keep them in check. Parenting is a tough thing when you don't have all the tools available to you to manage how your children are raised. As parents yuh have to measure the consequences with the benefits and sometimes take risks to preserve yuh children from totally spiralling into de abyss