you getting lock up for being a homo in Uganda!

D

DiTriniempress

As I said before if you had any intelligence you would have worked out that I have posted news on this story from both sides of the equation rather than you foolishly trying to condemn me for posting on this topic and calling me childish names which is more of a reflection of your limited brain power.

And once again I post on many topics on this forum but this seems to be the only topic that holds your interest which is more a reflection of your personal interest and obsession than mines.
Nice try trying to turn it around not so closet homo.. but I rarely post on imix and when I do most of the time its the trouble making threads because its entertaining and women don't usually feel insulted being called gay like men btw so don't bother in that direction ;) I'm not the one going around every minute trying to tell people how unnatural,disease ridden gays are and how they should be on an island by themselves. We all know who does that..the one person who is very insecure with their same sex attraction feelings lol ok I'll leave you alone for now lil man

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Nice try trying to turn it around not so closet homo.. but I rarely post on imix and when I do most of the time its the trouble making threads because its entertaining and women don't usually feel insulted being called gay like men btw so don't bother in that direction ;) I'm not the one going around every minute trying to tell people how unnatural,disease ridden gays are and how they should be on an island by themselves. We all know who does that..the one person who is very insecure with their same sex attraction feelings lol ok I'll leave you alone for now lil man
You really are a dimwit! If you are so secure in your view then mines shouldn't really bother you as much as it seems to be doing. I told you a few posts ago just to accept that folks have different views on this issue and move on. At least I am confident that my view is based on sound science and understanding of human biology and I am not reliant on media propaganda to help me decide my view.

Anyway here is a video that should be of interest to the more intelligent and balanced posters around here. This is the full video of the Ugandan President's signing the law against homosexuality into effect and press conference (not the media edited version) where he also presents the details of what the bill addresses and also explains exactly why he eventually decided to sign the bill into law after first refusing to sign it because of the difficult question of people being born Gay.

President Museveni signs Anti homosexuality Law Feb 2014
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rvssoW9H2AQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Go to 11:40 for where he signs the bills and fully explains why he did, makes sense.

After watching this video anyone who is balanced and intelligent will understand why President Museveni decided it was in his country's interest to sign the bill.
Until you watch the video from 11 mins 40 secs onwards it is hard to make a balanced judgement on President Museveni being a tyrant as many folks are now trying to depict him.
I think we all need to respect the choice of the Ugandan people and I support them in their rights to decide their own laws.

D

DiTriniempress

You really are a dimwit! If you are so secure in your view then mines shouldn't really bother you as much as it seems to be doing. I told you a few posts ago just to accept that folks have different views on this issue and move on. At least I am confident that my view is based on sound science and understanding of human biology and I am not reliant on media propaganda to help me decide my view.

Anyway here is a video that should be of interest to the more intelligent and balanced posters around here. This is the full video of the Ugandan President's signing the law against homosexuality into effect and press conference where he also presents the details of what the bill addresses and also explains exactly why he eventually decided to sign the bill into law after first refusing to sign it because of the difficult question of people being born Gay.

<iframe width="650" height="400" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rvssoW9H2AQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Go to 11:40 for where he signs the bills and fully explains why he did

After watching this video anyone who is balanced and intelligent will understand why President Museveni decided it was in his country's interest to sign the bill.
Until you watch the video from 11 mins 40 secs onwards it is hard to make a balanced judgement on President Museveni being a tyrant as many folks are now trying to depict him.
I think we all need to respect the choice of the Ugandan people and I support them in their rights to decide their own laws.

Mr so intelligent, what posters you feel will be responding to you? Most of the time you post this stuff and no one replies to you lol! You should feel thankful I'm bored and feel like messing with you ;)

Does your opinion bother me? No its just entertaining because you think that you sound like a hetero male but really come off as a self hating panty man and its becoming more obvious lol. If its not you starting a gay thread then you are usually the first to respond on one or bumping them out of no where.

Having a hard time in London meeting hot gay men? Msg me and come to nyc I could hook you up but idk your personality seems boring lol

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Mr so intelligent, what posters you feel will be responding to you? Most of the time you post this stuff and no one replies to you lol! You should feel thankful I'm bored and feel like messing with you ;)

Does your opinion bother me? No its just entertaining because you think that you sound like a hetero male but really come off as a self hating panty man and its becoming more obvious lol. If its not you starting a gay thread then you are usually the first to respond on one or bumping them out of no where.

Having a hard time in London meeting hot gay men? Msg me and come to nyc I could hook you up but idk your personality seems boring lol
If you really had any intelligence you would realize that some folks post here to give news updates and don't always post to get replies like it’s some sort of ego-trip on their part that they don't feel fulfilled unless they get plenty replies.
But since it is your point that I don't get any replies why is it that you keep relying to my post which means that you are contradicting yourself. I don't need any of your replies as I would prefer more intelligent folks to view and learn something from the the videos I have posted to this thread without the childish distractions.
As I said all folks like you are good for is coming on here to call folks names but can't engage in any intelligent conversation as it seems to be beyond your mental capacity.

D

DiTriniempress

If you really had any intelligence you would realize that some folks post here to give news updates and don't always post to get replies like it’s some sort of ego-trip on their part that they don't feel fulfilled unless they get plenty replies.
But since it is your point that I don't get any replies why is it that you keep relying to my post which means that you are contradicting yourself. I don't need any of your replies as I would prefer more intelligent folks to view and learn something from the the videos I have posted to this thread without the childish distractions.
As I said all folks like you are good for is coming on here to call folks names but can't engage in any intelligent conversation as it seems to be beyond your mental capacity.
Obviously I'm replying to you because I'm bored did I not just say so? Yes I did. You still going on with "intelligence"? Socapro you are not that intelligent if you are truly the way you are on imix and you probably couldnt get into my school in real life. Like I said I dont need to get on an internet chat forum to prove I'm intelligent to anonymous people who cannot do anything for me in real life. I do not care to spell properly sometimes, punctuate my sentences correctly or get into 'intelligent ' discussions with people who think they are smart on the internet why? Because its the internet lol and most of the people who quick to say how they are so rich smart, sexy, classy etc on the net are usually the complete opposite in real life. So you might want to lay off the "intelligence" talk.

So what about the hook up? Yay or nay?

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Obviously I'm replying to you because I'm bored did I not just say so? Yes I did. You still going on with "intelligence"? Socapro you are not that intelligent if you are truly the way you are on imix and you probably couldnt get into my school in real life. Like I said I dont need to get on an internet chat forum to prove I'm intelligent to anonymous people who cannot do anything for me in real life. I do not care to spell properly sometimes, punctuate my sentences correctly or get into discussions with people who think they are smart on the internet why? Because its the internet lol and most of the people who quick to say how they are so rich smart, sexy, classy etc on the net are usually the complete opposite in real life. So you might want to lay off the "intelligence" talk.
Yes I am still on about intelligence because you seem to have very little and have contributed nothing of substance to this thread outside of your childish name calling.

You are not even smart enough to realize that I have been posting news to this thread on both sides of the argument for the benefit of anyone with some intelligence who is interested in getting the latest updates on the issue from Uganda. Also if you were a little smarter you would have realised that I did not start this thread but I have contributed mainly video news items to the thread so folks can make up their own minds from a better informed position about whether the Ugandans did the right or the wrong thing to pass the bill.

Nothing you post really bothers me that much but it does prove that my assertion that you are a childish ego-tripping dimwit is correct.

D

DiTriniempress

Yes I am still on about intelligence because you seem to have very little and have contributed nothing of substance to this thread outside of your childish name calling.

You are not even smart enough to realize that I have been posting news to this thread on both sides of the argument for the benefit of anyone with some intelligence who is interested in getting the latest updates on the issue from Uganda. Also if you were a little smarter you would have realised that I did not start this thread but I have contributed mainly video news items to the thread so folks can make up their own minds from a better informed position about whether the Ugandans did the right or the wrong thing to pass the bill.

Nothing you post really bothers me that much but it does prove that my assertion that you are a childish ego-tripping dimwit is correct.
Did I say you started the thread? Hmm *rereads posts* and dont see it. You accusing me of name calling but you are doing the same lol oh goshh. There is nothing of substance needed to be contributed to the thread especially for you because you dont listen. You go on and on with the same foolishness even when you are proven wrong. The anti gay law in Uganda is dumb plain and simple. 2 consenting gay people who love each other arent doing anything to anyone. Homophobic people usually have a dumb reason for it. Anyone can get STD's. If the person dont want to procreate leave them alone. I have a cousin who cannot have children with her husband. I dont know how many times you need a discussion about gay stuff. People like bktrini have schooled you many of times. You are the only on here that always want to discuss gays. You only claim you support gay laws when its anti gay. Yes you are anti gay and dont like "fags" lol we understand that by now.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Did I say you started the thread? Hmm *rereads posts* and dont see it. You accusing me of name calling but you are doing the same lol oh goshh. There is nothing of substance needed to be contributed to the thread especially for you because you dont listen. You go on and on with the same foolishness even when you are proven wrong. The anti gay law in Uganda is dumb plain and simple. 2 consenting gay people who love each other arent doing anything to anyone. Homophobic people usually have a dumb reason for it. Anyone can get STD's. If the person dont want to procreate leave them alone. I have a cousin who cannot have children with her husband. I dont know how many times you need a discussion about gay stuff. People like bktrini have schooled you many of times. You are the only on here that always want to discuss gays. You only claim you support gay laws when its anti gay. Yes you are anti gay and dont like "fags" lol we understand that by now.
At the end of the day I have posted mainly video news items to this thread for the benefit of those who are interested in following the story and not for the benefit of dimwits like you who don't really have a life as you have clearly proven.

D

DiTriniempress

At the end of the day I have posted mainly video news items to this thread for the benefit of those who are interested in following the story and not for the benefit of dimwits like you who don't really have a life as you have clearly proven.

Anybody tell you they are interested? No you just love gay talk and hope people would respond with juicy anti gay talk even though you say otherwise lol admit it ;) of course I have nothing to do its 12:50 a.m Im laying in my bed and wide awake. I know you are praying for me to fall asleep :-*

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Anybody tell you they are interested? No you just love gay talk and hope people would respond with juicy anti gay talk even though you say otherwise lol admit it ;) of course I have nothing to do its 12:50 a.m Im laying in my bed and wide awake. I know you are praying for me to fall asleep :-*
If I love the Gay talk then you are clearly obsessed with it as the evidence shows that I post here on a wide variety of topics while you mainly come out to post when you see a thread with this topic.

I posted the latest video news on what is happening in Uganda and cared little for whether you or anyone else wished to reply especially if it is soley with unintelligent childish name calling as you have demonstrated.
As far as I am concerned I am simply keeping folks who might be interested in the topic up to date.

You never notice that I posted in the Vbyz Kartel trial and numerous other threads because your obsession is obviously with this thread and even then you have had nothing of substance to add, so sad.

D

DiTriniempress

If I love the Gay talk then you are clearly obsessed with it as the evidence is that I post here on a wide variety of topics while you mainly come out to post when you see a thread with this topic.

As I said I posted the latest video news on what is happening in Uganda and cared little for whether you or anyone else wished to reply as it is all about keeping folks up to date with the latest news if they are interested.

You never notice that I posted in the Vbyz Kartel and numerous others because your obsession is obviously with this thread and this you have nothing of substance to add, so sad.
Nope you post in every gay thread with your bull. Ive only posted seldom on 3 concerning gays. You even make gay threads. For someone who claims to not like gays you certainly spend a lot of time following up on them. We are not the same hunny bun so dont try to twist it. Like I said I mostly post on entertaining threads that usually gets closed or deleted by Dragon lol there you go blatantly lying lol and making up ish I do not mostly post in gay threads but Im done troubling you and will make an attempt to sleep because you are those types that dont stop.

P.s Accept yourself its ok ;)

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Nope you post in every gay thread with your bull. Ive only posted seldom on 3 concerning gays. You even make gay threads. For someone who claims to not like gays you certainly spend a lot of time following up on them. We are not the same hunny bun so dont try to twist it. Like I said I mostly post on entertaining threads that usually gets closed or deleted by Dragon lol there you go blatantly lying lol and making up ish I do not mostly post in gay threads but Im done troubling you and will make an attempt to sleep because you are those types that dont stop.

P.s Accept yourself its ok ;)
At the end of the day you cannot influence which threads I choose to post to so if you had any intelligence and was not mainly here to ego-trip you would have moved on to another thread by now and would not have wasted so much of your valueless time in here.

The reality is that your opinion is totally irrelevant to me and I will continue to post on whatever topics I want to and as often as I choose to but I guess you are way too dumb to ever realize that.

Anyway back to something intelligent and informative after that fool tried to distract from the topic at hand. For the latest video news items from Uganda on the introduction of their Anti-Gay Laws and where they are currently at, check out videos posted in posts #31, 32, 37 & 42 on page 2 of this thread. In particular the lengthy video posted in post #42 on page 2 of this thread informs us of exactly why the President of Uganda decided to sign the bill into law and whether we agree with the Ugandan people or not in my opinion we should respect their sovereign rights to decide on their own laws. If we don't like their laws then we don't have to visit or go live there, simple.
Their country is their house where they make and update the rules and laws of the house to suit themselves and their culture and who are we to tell them what to do?

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Uganda should be worrying about more important things than opening up opportunities for human rights abuses...
I see mass McCarthyism style witch hunts on the horizon.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Uganda should be worrying about more important things than opening up opportunities for human rights abuses...
I see mass McCarthyism style witch hunts on the horizon.
I think they are dealing with other important things but also view the issue of morality and sexual deviant behaviour in their country as very important. You don't deal with one important thing and neglect all the others; you try to deal with all the important issues affecting your country at the same time if you can.

Hopefully there won't be any McCarthyism style witch hunts or Uganda will totally lose my support.
But I must say we have to respect the Uganda people for standing up against what they view as alien Western values and doing what they view as morally right and in line with their cultural values.

Btw did you look at the full video of the Ugandan Anti Homosexuality Bill signing and press conference below? After viewing it, which is over an hour long, I realized that the media edited version that was presented to the world was deliberately edited to make President Museveni appear more like a homophobic dictator.
It is always best to hear and see exactly what a president and country based their decision on before trying to support or condemn them for said decision so I took the time out to view the whole unedited Uganda Bill signing and press conference and the president's explanation for coming to the decision to sign the bill makes a lot of sense especially from a Ugandan perspective.

With that in mind I would advise all you folks who want to cast judgement on President Museveni and Uganda to look at the full video below from about 11 minutes onwards when he signs the bill into law and then proceeds to explain why he signed it and you will clearly see that it was a carefully considered decision that they viewed as in the interest of their country and maintaining their moral and cultural values.

Below is the full video of the Ugandan President's signing the law against homosexuality into effect and press conference (not the media edited version) where he also presents the details of what the bill addresses and also explains exactly why he eventually decided to sign the bill into law after first refusing to sign it because of the difficult question of if people can be born Gay.

Go to 11:40 for where he signs the bills and fully explains why he did, makes sense.

Until you watch the video from 11 mins 40 secs onwards it is hard to make a balanced judgement on President Museveni being a tyrant as many folks are now trying to depict him as.

Scientific Findings:
The Ugandan President basically said that he decided to sign the bill because their panel of top scientists who also worked in conjunction with top foreign European scientists found out that for those who argue that some folks are born Gay, they discovered that 35% of the tendency was due to genetic abnormalities or nature while a much higher percentage 65% of the tendency was down to nurturing.
Apparently they did extensive tests including tests on identical twins in Sweden and came up with the results which proved to them beyond a shadow of a doubt that no one is born 100% Gay and that nurturing plays a much greater role (65%) than nature (35%) in practically all cases.
They also discovered that the majority of local Gays in Uganda were actually heterosexuals who were recruited into that lifestyle for financial reasons and who never viewed themselves as being born Gay.

I believe this is the summary of the new Ugandan Anti Homosexuality Laws:

1. It is against the law to recruit Ugandans into homosexuality and especially teaching it as acceptable to their children in schools
2. Ugandans must not break the law and allow themselves to be recruited into homosexuality
3. No public display of sex (applies to both homosexuals and heterosexuals) which should be done in a private area or in the privacy of your home.
4. Local Ugandans who are into the homosexual lifestyle should come forward and seek help and will be supported to help them move back into a heterosexual lifestyle as has been proven possible by the scientific evidence (35% nature & 65% nurture for those who considered themselves to be born gay).
5. Repeat offenders could receive life imprisonment but will be offered treatment and counselling in order to have their sentence shortened and can be released once cured.
6. Foreign homosexuals are totally safe from arrest provided they don't break any of Uganda's laws.

I may not be totally accurate but believe above 6 points are a basic summary of what the new Ugandan laws against homosexuality cover and how they will be applied. My summary of their Anti-Gay Laws is subject to updating as it is based on what I have gathered so far from viewing the various news items from Uganda.

Oneshot

where de crix
lol @ this guy thinking politicians doing things based on morals.

money power nothing more nothing less

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
lol @ this guy thinking politicians doing things based on morals.

money power nothing more nothing less
Applies in most cases but in this case I think President Museveni and Uganda will be losing a lot of Western aid (money) for supporting and bringing in these new Anti-Gay laws so don't think he signed this bill for money as a motivating factor.
However we can argue that President Museveni signed the bill to show his power and keep his position as the majority of Ugandans supported the bill and he wants to ensure that he would be popular and voted back into power come elections.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Socapro stop obsessing about gays, let people live their life...
Please Faggerific leave me alone.
I am supporting Uganda against people like you eventually ruining their country!

If you take the time to look at the full video in post #56 above you will see that their President made a well considered decision to sign their Anti-Gay bill into law. :good: