You know who you are....

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Funny enough when I eat with knife n fork...I have to cut with knife in my left, put it down switch the fork to my left hand.

I've tried many times to do it the regular way, but it feels awkward.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
All hail the lefties :kicks

screw using right-handed scissors I buy my own left-handed scissors and everyone else can go jump in the damn lake. :assassin:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
It makes me feel somewhat "touched" the way I would have to hold a knife in my right hand. It doesn't feel right when I use my fork with my right hand. It makes me feel like when a baby learning to eat with a spoon.

LB

It makes me feel somewhat "touched" the way I would have to hold a knife in my right hand. It doesn't feel right when I use my fork with my right hand. It makes me feel like when a baby learning to eat with a spoon.
I cut with my right hand and hold my fork in my left hand. If I try to raise a fork of food to my mouth with my right hand, I'd surely miss my mouth....My left hand isnt letting go of that fork for nothing. lol

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
This is how I turn my paper, ppl who write like Obama...looks awkward to me.

see I can't write like that. out of the many years of having to compete for elbow space (and sometimes getting trouble for elbowing someone who had their big arm on my desk while I was trying to write) I have to turn my paper in towards me.

LB

This is how I turn my paper, ppl who write like Obama...looks awkward to me.

I missed this until Jazzie quoted your post. I turn the paper even more than that. My paper is perfectly horizontal to my body. I must have been Chinese in a previous life because I write from top to bottom and cannot, cannot write across the page :kicks

You should see me stare down people when they hand me a document to sign and they turn the page "straight" again before I sign.....Dont u dare force me to align the paper "your way" :rofl:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
:kicks @ them forcing you
I just tried to take a picture of me writing (fail), and I swear it looks like my notebook is turned almost sideways. Here's a picture of how I have to position my notebook.

Attachments