Your Bucket List... what's on it?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Like just from writing down something in Nikki's thread.. I realized there are some things i want to do.. so what are the things that you would want to try at least once, or places you would go at least once, if money and time were no object...

- I'd like to do the Essence music festival one year
- I'd like to also try Comic Con
- The tech forum in Cali every year.. i'd like to go do that..
- I'd like to try my hand at soupees (meringues), creme brulee and PUFFS.. if ah only learn how to make cheese puffs Breakfast Shed kiss my money goodbye forever!!!!
-I'd like to visit Ireland.. very random but i kinda like something about how green it looks...
- Walking through the souk markets in Marrakesh is also something i'd like to do.
- I'd like to try the hottest curry at Brick Lane but not sure if i really want to eat something that they make you sign a death waiver...lol
- yea.. thanks for that reminder.. Rio Carnaval

A.K.K.S.

Get to:
  • The Serengenti, the Great Rift and Mount Kilomanjaro
  • Anywhere in West Africa. I think I'll start kissing the ground or some shyt lol...
  • Manchu Picchu
  • Rio Carnaval
  • The Great Blue Hole
  • Paris, London & Amsterdam
  • Thailand, Australia, Madagascar

I'd like to:
  • Fly a plane
  • Drive a car worth >$100,000

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
check out the dancehall and hip hop cultures in Tokyo

check out some vineyards in Niagara with my baby in Brampton (doubt this will happen, since i am dating someone else now...*sigh*)

see Georgeflash naked....naked jpegs will do fine as well

go to Rebel Salute in Jamaica

visit wine vineyards in italy and Chile

B

Black Madonna

Get to:
  • The Serengenti, the Great Rift and Mount Kilomanjaro
  • Anywhere in West Africa. I think I'll start kissing the ground or some shyt lol...
  • Manchu Picchu
  • Rio Carnaval
  • The Great Blue Hole
  • Paris, London & Amsterdam
  • Thailand, Australia, Madagascar

I'd like to:
  • Fly a plane
  • Drive a car worth >$100,000
I wanna do the Amazon and Macchu Picchu too. I wanna go to Dubai as well

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
i should come up with one of those but i know that i'd like to go to the South American rainforest again, Brazil, Italy, and Tokyo.

Steupz

Screw an international celebrity.
Give somebody ah shit load of money just because they're deserving.
Deliver ah baby.

Ras_Apache

Life is short. It can change in a second. I hope you guys take your bucket lists seriously and actually do some of the things on it

Mr. Friday

de only ting so far that's really on my mind is tuh do de trek all de way tuh Micchu Picchu with maybe one two friends

~Urbane~

Like just from writing down something in Nikki's thread.. I realized there are some things i want to do.. so what are the things that you would want to try at least once, or places you would go at least once, if money and time were no object...

- I'd like to do the Essence music festival one year
- I'd like to also try Comic Con
- The tech forum in Cali every year.. i'd like to go do that..
- I'd like to try my hand at soupees (meringues), creme brulee and PUFFS.. if ah only learn how to make cheese puffs Breakfast Shed kiss my money goodbye forever!!!!
-I'd like to visit Ireland.. very random but i kinda like something about how green it looks...
- Walking through the souk markets in Marrakesh is also something i'd like to do.
- I'd like to try the hottest curry at Brick Lane but not sure if i really want to eat something that they make you sign a death waiver...lol
- yea.. thanks for that reminder.. Rio Carnaval
Nerd..........lol

TOLOMB

Red Man
Bucket list items are getting knocked off as my list wasn't long to begin with. Only a few things left on it.

S. Africa and Victoria Falls vacation.
Go to a world cup football match (Rio 2014)
Drive from the US to Chile (take my time doing this, like a year)

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Bucket list items are getting knocked off as my list wasn't long to begin with. Only a few things left on it.

S. Africa and Victoria Falls vacation.
Go to a world cup football match (Rio 2014)
Drive from the US to Chile (take my time doing this, like a year)
that sounds like it would an interesting (scary at times) trip.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Life is short. It can change in a second. I hope you guys take your bucket lists seriously and actually do some of the things on it
true....most times, as soon as thought pops in my head...i just get it done...never really had a list...

because anything that my creative mind ever conceived got done within months of the idea popping in my head

and i forgot to add going to the olympics on my list....i wanna catch it while jamaica is still dominating track and field...cause it's always between them and the U.S....and i don't really care about the U.S. track team too tuff....i just love me some Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
check out the dancehall and hip hop cultures in Tokyo

check out some vineyards in Niagara with my baby in Brampton (doubt this will happen, since i am dating someone else now...*sigh*)

see Georgeflash naked....naked jpegs will do fine as well

go to Rebel Salute in Jamaica

visit wine vineyards in italy and Chile
I like this one.

Take my aunt up on her offer to come see her in Namibia...

Take in Trident Castle and at least one lovely touristy spot in every parish in Jamaica...

Do something ON every birthday that I never did before...no clue what it is until it's less than a month away or something during the year inspires me. Except milestone birthdays.

Next milestone bday I want to be in Rome, Italy being the Scorpio I am somewhere super romantic, or do a dream day and night (or longer) out on the town in a rented luxury vehicle like a Lamborghini, Maserati, or Aston Martin...or hey, do BOTH that birthday...

Dream bike is the R1 but any Yamaha will do! (I'm lying if not the R1 the R6).

Take in the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics surrounded by my people and tv and radio that is NOT NBC!

Let the mini-me's experience some of this stuff so they can say they've been there, done that...

I can't think of everything else i want to do....but Rio watching from Ja and the milestone bday are bucket list items for sure. The rest of it isn't really I MUST do this before I die...and some other bucket list stuff too personal...lols

EloquenceInc

true....most times, as soon as thought pops in my head...i just get it done...never really had a list...

because anything that my creative mind ever conceived got done within months of the idea popping in my head

and i forgot to add going to the olympics on my list....i wanna catch it while jamaica is still dominating track and field...cause it's always between them and the U.S....and i don't really care about the U.S. track team too tuff....i just love me some Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake
Thanks I have to go update my list...i forgot i said i was going to be IN Jamaica front and center for Rio. Don't want to be in a non-english speaking country for it and sick to DEATH of nbc's disgusting ways with their monopoly on broadcasting. 2016 Olympics will not be here, God willing.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

Next milestone bday I want to be in Rome, Italy being the Scorpio I am somewhere super romantic, or do a dream day and night (or longer) out on the town in a rented luxury vehicle like a Lamborghini, Maserati, or Aston Martin...or hey, do BOTH that birthday...

i didn't find Rome romantic at all.....next time i think i will go to Verona....there are some vineyards i want to check out in the region

thanks to the movie Letters From Juliet.....LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie

EloquenceInc

i didn't find Rome romantic at all.....next time i think i will go to Verona....there are some vineyards i want to check out in the region

thanks to the movie Letters From Juliet.....LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie
You didn't go with the right person.

Then again I can make the underside of a dutty rock romantic. lols.

Don't spoil it for me, and yes vineyards are a must, it's part of the mental image in my head...if there are none in Rome then I guess Italy in general is the goal, with some kind of mix of town and country in the vacation expected. :)

EloquenceInc

I like this one.

Take my aunt up on her offer to come see her in Namibia...

Take in Trident Castle and at least one lovely touristy spot in every parish in Jamaica...

Do something ON every birthday that I never did before...no clue what it is until it's less than a month away or something during the year inspires me. Except milestone birthdays.

Dream bike is the R1 but any Yamaha will do! (I'm lying if not the R1 the R6).

Take in the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics surrounded by my people and tv and radio that is NOT NBC!

Let the mini-me's experience some of this stuff so they can say they've been there, done that...

I can't think of everything else i want to do....but Rio watching from Ja and the milestone bday are bucket list items for sure. The rest of it isn't really I MUST do this before I die...and some other bucket list stuff too personal...lols
Get citizenship in Ghana and whatever else they allow Jamaicans to do because of the heritage/ancestry connection...Can never have too many passports. :)

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
You didn't go with the right person.

Then again I can make the underside of a dutty rock romantic. lols.

Don't spoil it for me, and yes vineyards are a must, it's part of the mental image in my head...if there are none in Rome then I guess Italy in general is the goal, with some kind of mix of town and country in the vacation expected. :)
Rome is a small, miniature more cramped version of nyc complete with a subway system too.
Its touristy and small. Its like being in the bronx to me. Lol