Your Son brought home a girl

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
with this hairstyle to a family function.. what would you think? She's about to enter the working world and is looking for a job at your company.. what would you tell her?

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
umm..

thats a lot going on in that scenerio...

so i will break it down..

If my son brought home a girl with a kind of hairstyle like that, i wouldnt really care... I myself like that sort of thing anyway. I love body art and expression using the body...
(I am not too fond of the colors in that girls hair though.. the coloring makes it too much to take in)

Looking for a job in my company... well depending on what company i have,
If it was a company that called for a more conservative look, of course i would tell her she has to tame that hairstyle.. clients might not be so forgiving or whatever...
But knowing me, i would never have a company like that... anything I am in charge of would probably be an environment where that sort of thing wouldnt matter..

Last edited:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
hab not a company you have.. the company you work for.. unless they are one and the same..

me personally, when my son comes through the door with her.. i'd probably give my son a few piercing seconds of direct eye contact that will say a whole lot.... smile, make her feel welcome and probably send a few more veiled glances my son's way.. he and i will probably have a "conversation" after she leaves..lol.. when she asks about my company i'd tell her flat out that she'll def need to be more on the conservative side... and see what her skillset is.. if it's something far out, then point her in the direction of a company more aligned with her skillset.. no point in making somebody change who they are for no reason..

BacchanalDiva

Its not me my son would have to worry about. Between his grandmother and his aunts, he know better than to bring anything like that around.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
aye picong u ever went to that Universoul circus?? pure kicks.. their ribbon dance is surely different.. it was like being in a disco.. with slow songs and ting.. lol

were u walking up nostrand today? I saw that today when i was walking to the train station and i thought 'That's an interesting hairstyle, not an everyday look, but if you want to be 'extra' its cool'.

To answer the question, it would depend on how she behaves. If she's loud and obnoxious, then i would not be too fond of her. But if she carries herself with class and speaks well and intelligently, then i would just assume she's one of those 'fashion, out of the ordinary' types.

And no, at my current job she would not fit in. If i was working in Fashion, then maybe.

Last edited:

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
hab not a company you have.. the company you work for.. unless they are one and the same..

me personally, when my son comes through the door with her.. i'd probably give my son a few piercing seconds of direct eye contact that will say a whole lot.... smile, make her feel welcome and probably send a few more veiled glances my son's way.. he and i will probably have a "conversation" after she leaves..lol.. when she asks about my company i'd tell her flat out that she'll def need to be more on the conservative side... and see what her skillset is.. if it's something far out, then point her in the direction of a company more aligned with her skillset.. no point in making somebody change who they are for no reason..
oh ok, if is a company i work for and it requires a conservative look, i would be like, "they kinda uptight in that place so they will definately have something to say about your hair.."

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i mean you can have avante garde hairstyles at work.. cos my sister in law has a mohawk but hers is tasteful so its no scene plus u can slick it down. lol

bhalistix

It is I

now you gonna hold somebody hair style against them..... damn woman what kinda man/woman you with... . Why don't you sit your judgmental ass down for a sec and find out who and what the young lady is about before you pass judgement.

Notice in no part of you response you say i will sit down an see what kind person she is.....

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
now you gonna hold somebody hair style against them..... damn woman what kinda man/woman you with... . Why don't you sit your judgmental ass down for a sec and find out who and what the young lady is about before you pass judgement.

Notice in no part of you response you say i will sit down an see what kind person she is.....

ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>. did you not see me say that i will make her feel welcome at my home and also find out what HER skillset is and help her to get a job where she is talented and can fit in!! STFU.. cvnt! people like you deserve to be filled with stones and tipped into a well then the top of said well cast in concrete and sealed off.. shit man.. i ask what YOU would do.. doh study wtf i say!

bhalistix

It is I
ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>. did you not see me say that i will make her feel welcome at my home and also find out what HER skillset is and help her to get a job where she is talented and can fit in!! STFU.. cvnt! people like you deserve to be filled with stones and tipped into a well then the top of said well cast in concrete and sealed off.. shit man.. i ask what YOU would do.. doh study wtf i say!

you wotless piece of droppings from an Asshole - you in a forum, you post stuff for people to mind. What the phack her mindset have to do with you, you wanna bullll she too, she in a phacking relationship with you jackarse.

she being there tend to indicates that you son is nothing like you, or he is doing that to rebel against you ignorant ass....

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
you wotless piece of droppings from an Asshole - you in a forum, you post stuff for people to mind. What the phack her mindset have to do with you, you wanna bullll she too, she in a phacking relationship with you jackarse

she being there tend to indicates that you son is nothing like you, or he is doing that to rebel against you ignorant ass....
Like .

listen.. if you contributing then do so.. this passive aggressive shit, i cant fck with it today.... you dont like me.. okay established.. move to fck on.. you bytch ass mofos really do need to do better.. answer or not answer.. your dissecting my ansa to berate me.. #next.. fohmf.. i dont even see where you come with mindset and all this other shyt.. swivel on a dyck till it comes through your sternum and punctuates your heart. :yu:

and my son could like whoever he want.. he'll just know what time clock a strike when he enter MY domain.. simple.. who dont like it can lie down next to it.... *danza kuduro*

Last edited: