Your Son brought home a girl

bhalistix

It is I
listen.. if you contributing then do so.. this passive aggressive shit, i cant fck with it today.... you dont like me.. okay established.. move to fck on.. you bytch ass mofos really do need to do better.. answer or not answer.. your dissecting my ansa to berate me.. #next.. fohmf.. i dont even see where you come with mindset and all this other shyt.. swivel on a dyck till it comes through your sternum and punctuates your heart. :yu:

and my son could like whoever he want.. he'll just know what time clock a strike when he enter MY domain.. simple.. who dont like it can lie down next to it.... *danza kuduro*

hahahahahaha you come with all you cursin and sheeeeeet like you drinking for phackinr menstruation water and you wanna talk about someone berattingyou. Sweet struck a nerve huh, you angry. @ the bold, If you are please don't educating IMIX on your bedroom misfortune, but then again it would explain what, namely why you such cVnt.

I will post what ever the f i want. you don't want people to dissect your opinion or your contributions keep it to you f'ing self, write it in you diary.

LOL: people thinking the could get at people they don't know with insults whats this the 5 grade....

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
First I'll ask him, is she a model or an artist of some sort. If not then what are her intentions given that look. If she lookin for work by me, depending on what she aiming for she might get hired. If her goal is to have a regualr day job or even a career that is office related I'd politely let her know that her look will cause many doors to close before she even opens her mouth to speak.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
hahahahahaha you come with all you cursin and sheeeeeet like you drinking for phackinr menstruation water and you wanna talk about someone berattingyou. Sweet struck a nerve huh, you angry. @ the bold, If you are please don't educating IMIX on your bedroom misfortune, but then again it would explain what, namely why you such cVnt.

I will post what ever the f i want. you don't want people to dissect your opinion or your contributions keep it to you f'ing self, write it in you diary.

LOL: people thinking the could get at people they don't know with insults whats this the 5 grade....
listen.. any man who love trace gal is a pantyman.. so that's the end of that.. carry on your little complex.. you probably must be that man daughters weren't allowed to bring home.. the bum mofo so thats probably why you taking what i said so personal.. ... if you feel great about following me around the forum and having a problem with ME and trying to use my posts as fodder for your little complex.. then suit your dotish self.. like i said before.. either you contribute to the topic at hand or chuck off on a cliff backways.. /end discussion.

bhalistix

It is I
listen.. any man who love trace gal is a pantyman.. so that's the end of that.. carry on your little complex.. you probably must be that man daughters weren't allowed to bring home.. the bum mofo so thats probably why you taking what i said so personal.. ... if you feel great about following me around the forum and having a problem with ME and trying to use my posts as fodder for your little complex.. then suit your dotish self.. like i said before.. either you contribute to the topic at hand or chuck off on a cliff backways.. /end discussion.

what ever keeps you delusional world alive, you son brought her home deal with what ever ales him. one would say he have muma complex.

@bold you first.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
what ever keeps you delusional world alive, you son brought her home deal with what ever ales him. one would say he have muma complex.

@bold you first.
are you done bytching honey.. you might want to stop using KOTEX.. that mold is seeping into your bloodstream :yu:

bhalistix

It is I
are you done bytching honey.. you might want to stop using KOTEX.. that mold is seeping into your bloodstream :yu:
me bytchign you are the one deh screaming cursing up a storm, i figure that how you release your sexual tension so scream. Tell me what got you so VEXED that i would call you a JUDGMENTAL.

clown chick go play somewhere i am busy

that would explain why you act like that.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
you seem awfully concerned with what's going on in MY life.. referencing it several times.. too bad it's not mutual..

why wud i care if u call me judgemental? who da fck r u? lol.. u must be delusional lol.. :rofl:

Last edited:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
same way it work out with you and your daddy... :rofl:... still can't sleep with your face near a pillow... jaws ache in memory?

bhalistix

It is I
same way it work out with you and your daddy... rofl:... still can't sleep with your face near a pillow... jaws ache in memory?

sorry i can't understand what you are trying to say, something about you sleep with me and my daddy??? rolling on the floor , you couldn't sleep, you jaw ache ... what the ################ is this crazy chick talking about.

anybody in here speaks crazy bytch, please translate

mysticbluejay

hmm this seems like one of those hair show type styles that people do for the sake of creativity and showing of their creative skills. I don't think people really walk around with those styles. Although I saw a lady one time with a red, white, and blue hairstyle (fourth of July, it looked ridiculous)

However in the rare event that this happens, I'd tell her that I respect her "creativity" but when looking for a job anywhere you have to look presentable. I'd also be wondering what her mindset is like, and how exactly her and my son started to talk.:nea:

I wouldn't judge her character based on her hairstyle but I would come to a conclusion about the type of person I think she is after a lengthy conversation.

bhalistix

It is I
hmm this seems like one of those hair show type styles that people do for the sake of creativity and showing of their creative skills. I don't think people really walk around with those styles. Although I saw a lady one time with a red, white, and blue hairstyle (fourth of July, it looked ridiculous)

However in the rare event that this happens, I'd tell her that I respect her "creativity" but when looking for a job anywhere you have to look presentable. I'd also be wondering what her mindset is like, and how exactly her and my son started to talk.:nea:

I wouldn't judge her character based on her hairstyle but I would come to a conclusion about the type of person I think she is after a lengthy conversation.

i think it would be prudent to have a lengthy conversation with her first and based on the conclusion decide whether or not to tell her about when looking for a job.

i am just saying :duck